• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are some good doubles teams in Smash 4?

beckensteinwich

Smash Rookie
NNID
Furfrougold
Post your favorite Smash Wii U doubles teams below and I'll look into them! Bonus points for doubles teams with Shulk, Cloud, or Ryu :4shulk::4ryu::4cloud2:

Crystanium

Smash Hero
I'd assume this should be in General Discussion at least. Having two Samus' can be fun, though. @IsmaR and I teamed up once. We got third place. Then there's this fun video with me and my brother, although this is not according to the rules given in tournaments as it was doubles online. Still, my charge shot hitting Mewtwo when my brother threw him down was awesome.

:4samus:/:4villager:: Hold onto my charge shot and use it when needed, will ya?
:4zss:/:4gaw:: Good ol' bucket.

Pippin (Peregrin Took)

Formerly “ItalianBaptist”
Switch FC
SW-0542-4021-7641
I like to have fun with my team choices. I have a friend who plays Roy so if we were to team up I'd go with Roy Koopa. I also made a Ken mii to team up with Ryu.

Nemesis561

Smash Apprentice
My favorite team is Taiheita and Gomamugitya, Lucas and Lucario... pure shenanigans

HoSmash4

Smash Ace
Any combination of good neutral and good raw killing power is always good

Necessity for a good combo to have killing aerials on at least one character.

PvtRiddler

Smash Rookie
I personally use :4dk: and :4wario: for teams as of right now. I'm considering swithcing Dk for Bowser though. Wario's d-throw combos into bowser's u-smash much better. As for ryu, i think mario works pretty well. I think it was Ally and Trela who teamed and there were some great shenanigans.

Top Bottom