• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

what are ike's really bad match up's?

neon..?

Smash Journeyman
like i heard olimar was really bad.. i mean like 30-70 and i should get a secondary matchup

•Col•

Smash Champion
You know, there IS a matchup thread stickied... -_-;;

Seriously, use the search function... Wyvern-x made a thread with matchup numbers as well... =/

Way to go, you've succeeded in making a useless thread for +1.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Yeah really, just because we aren't giving out numbers yet for the matchups doesn't mean you can't politely ask.

neon..?

Smash Journeyman
colaya first of all they don't have every character in it. like really that was just like when u didn't know how to jab cancel and then you posted to another guy that asked what jab cancels were and you said go to the stickys?i've been going to that match up guide for a while also.

•Col•

Smash Champion
Seriously, it's not that difficult to use the search function... =/

In fact, it probably takes less time to search than to make a whole new thread anyway... -_-

Also, sorry everyone for the slight screen stretch

EDIT: Wow, trying to cover your stupidity by making accusations about me. Way to go.

If you actually read the thread, I wasn't asking how to jab cancel. I read that to jab cancel, you had to press the shield button. I remembered that a few months ago, I read that you had to crouch to jab cancel. I was asking which was the correct/better way to do it, and the pros/cons to each.

neon..?

Smash Journeyman
lol. no but nice try trying to defend yourself. lol your going to edit your post from that thread now.

and don't really take what i say serious i used the search function and now i found it so thanks.

•Col•

Smash Champion
lol. no but nice try trying to defend yourself. lol your going to edit your post from that thread now.

and don't really take what i say serious i used the search function and now i found it so thanks.

So yeah, how do you Jab cancel? I thought that all you had to do was crouch, but last night I read somewhere that you had to tap the shield button... So which is it? Unfortunately, I'm at college now, and I dont have a Wii to try it out... So can someone help? xD
Yeah, way to go at looking even more stupid now. ^_^

Link to thread: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=191238

EDIT: Ok... Starting to get off topic now... -_-;;

/endthread

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
stop making threads every 2 hours I'm going to nominate your for the new combo king if you keep it up.

Theres a sticky for general questions and a sticky for match ups you don't even need to learn the search function... stop being stupid.

neon..?

Smash Journeyman
lol i didn't even know that was a q&a thread i thought it just had video's. and theres a difference between comboking and me.. he's garbage.

Homunculi

Smash Rookie
I do not understand why some of you are getting butthurt over a single thread.

Top Bottom