• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are Combos with Kirby that a Kirby player should know?

B.A.M.

Smash Lord
NNID
Bambatta
Hey I have been toying around with kirby for about 2 days and I have found love for the guy, especially when hes snake kirby thats just greatness. But thats besides the point. the point is i dont like people but i love combos. Aid me in becoming proficient with the realest pink poof in existence

3xSwords

Smash Lord
Sorry but too many people don't search so please I request you search the forums before you make a thread like this.
For a starting point search gonzo combo and just be creative.

Kirby Redux

Smash Journeyman
the most basic is the d-throw -> u-tilt -> b/f-air

another is f-throw -> u-air -> f-throw -> u-air (only works at really low percents)

but yeah, searching is ur best bet. Gonzo made a ton of combos.

Tomato Kirby

Smash Ace
Please search and keep the SSBB a nicer place. Since you asked and for the benefit of the community, I will drag part of my "FAQ" (as of post residing on page 2) to help you out.

5. Does Kirby have any combos?

Yes. Kirby even has several(!) inescapable combos. However, certain combos on this board are not true combos...

For the disputers, this was thoroughly tested by Rhyfelwyr on the “List of True Combos 5/26”.

I present Kirby's combos:

Inescapable
D-tilt trip > F-smash (0-160%)
backwards U-air > U-tilt (0-33%)
U-tilt > U-tilt
strong N-air > Jab x2
D-air > F-tilt

Escapable with DI
B-air > F-tilt

My add-ons:

Miscellaneous: If the opponent has no fast aerials (Kirby’s lag cool-down vs opponent’s lag start-up), this is inescapable. (italics here by Rhyfelwyr)
f-throw > U-air

Debunked:
d-throw > u-tilt

I hope this helps everyone.

chingy

Smash Apprentice
i been posting this alot lately in threads.... u cant get bettter from advice advice helps but doesnt make you better wut u need is practice practice lots if u wanna be a good kirbby player like me and lots of ppl on this website.... and ill give advice anyways use aerial combos the most thats wut kirby is best at =)

Top Bottom