• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What alt(s) will you use for Corrin?

What Corrin alt(s) do you use?

• Total voters

alguidrag

Smash Ace
I think i will stick with red orange or blue
Question: i'm seeing that more people chose Fcorrin than MCorrin, why?

Altais

Smash Champion
Starbase, where no turtle has gone before.
I'll probably stick with the default male or female. I'm not too crazy about most of the others, due to the jumbled, mismatched colours. For instance, the green and blue ones look cool, but the red cape kills it for me. Same with the red; the blue cape just kills it for me. The capes's colours should have matched with the rest of the outfit. The orange female needs to lose the blue streaks in favour of dark orange streaks.

Defaults aside, the colours I'm attracted to the most are the purple and black. Since I fancy most people are going to go for the black, though, I think I'll switch between the default male and purple female--and at some point stick with just one of the two; just like I did with Robin. Back then, I always switched between the pink female Robin and the default male Robin, but now I only use the latter.

Last edited:

Athrel

Smash Cadet
I'll use all but the orange female and red male. I'll mostly be using the black female or blue male though.

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
For:4corrin: I'll be using default and blue.
For:4corrinf: I'll be using black since it looks like Batgirl's armour.

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
I'll probably play mainly default Female Corrin (can't say no to something White/Blue/Gold), and "Greymon Female Corrin".

Last edited:

AfroGamerNinja

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FluffyWarlock
Depends. Which color represents which Fates character? Of course, if all of them represent a Hoshido character, I'll just pick default.

Ridel

Smash Ace
NNID
Lowly_RiDEL
Switch FC
SW-3730-9751-0132
Gonna have to go with default female. If there ain't no purple I go to a white alt, though I am quite fond of the gold alt from Robin so I may use that one.

Pippin (Peregrin Took)

Formerly “ItalianBaptist”
Switch FC
SW-0542-4021-7641
I think i will stick with red orange or blue
Question: i'm seeing that more people chose Fcorrin than MCorrin, why?
I need to hear female corrin's voice but male corrin sounds insufferable to me. Though maybe it was based on what he was saying in the trailer.

Am I the only one who thinks black female corrin and black lucina look like twins? I'd love to do some doubles matches with them.

Teaming up with a pac-main so maybe gold female, or pink female if my teammate wears the purple arm bands. If he wants to go blue armbands I can always go with blue male, especially they have to match the team color like the rule goes in some tourneys.

AfroGamerNinja

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FluffyWarlock
But otherwise, I DO know that I'll mostly use Male Corrin. ...as long as at least one of it's alts are based on a Nohr-affiliated character. If not, I'll stick with the default color.

However, if his color alternates were just random, then, I don't know.

Last edited:

Pippin (Peregrin Took)

Switch FC
SW-0542-4021-7641
But otherwise, I DO know that I'll mostly use Male Corrin. ...as long as at least one of it's alts are based on a Nohr-affiliated character. If not, I'll stick with the default color.

However, if his color alternates were just random, then, I don't know.
I just assumed the blue was for Nohr as a whole, and red was Hoshido.

Tarastel

Claymore
NNID
Tarastel
since I use
(both defaults)
Also like FeKamui more than the male in terms of design.

Last edited:

alguidrag

Smash Ace
I want use the M Corrin because i alredy use the F Robin, but why nintendo put the yellow/orange/gold in Female when i want to play with the male???

telex

Corrin and Robin <3
NNID
tellex1
Have to say I don't like most of the alts. They really went overboard with the 'one solid colour' thing from what I can see. But maybe they'll look better in-game :v
So I want to just use default female. However, when this conversation came up in the Robin skype, practically everyone said they were going to use that one too, and it's also the winner in this poll. I hate getting confused between who is who so I might use the black.

Pippin (Peregrin Took)

Switch FC
SW-0542-4021-7641
For some reason, the blonde hair coupled with female corrin's hairstyle reminds me of a pop star named Ellie (not Goulding but a Christian pop star named Ellie Holcomb)

So I'm gonna mainly use orange/gold :)

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Oh hey, there's other threads here than just the social. I almost forgot about that.

Black and gold is such a chool color scheme. Dark Pit, Batman, Leo...It's what all the cool kids are doing.

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
Wait, what? That's pink Corrin instead of purple? Oh well, whatever then. It's a tie between gold or pink, and I'm leaning a bit towards gold girl Corrin.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I think I'll use Orange for female and blue for male.

Bobert

"...And His Music Was Electric"
NNID
MetallicBlur
Switch FC
SW-1415-6753-4608
Other than Robin, Corrin's pink alt is the only pink alt in the game that I actually really like. Pink and Red will be my go to alts whenever I use him/her.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
The female palettes are super lame, and it's quite disappointing. Pink is the best one. The other ones are pretty bad.
And btw, that's straight-up orange. It's not gold lmao

The male palettes aren't much better, but the green and blue ones are pretty. Red is meh, and I probably won't use it. Too bad the male's design is kinda trashy.

OceloT42

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1993-9639-0577
I'll be oscillating between green armor male and black armor female.
I can't decide between them so why not both?

ShadowGuy1

Smash Lord
Probably going to use default female. Unlike Robin, I just feel like the other schemes don't fit our barefoot dragon waifu.

meowmere

Smash Cadet
Like most people here, I'll go with default for both genders and also black armour for female Corrin. Could have changed when Corrin is released, though.

Zard lover Doom Desire

Smash Journeyman
NNID
N1ntendogam1ng
"You can have it any color you want, as long as it's black"~Harrison Ford, wait, I don't think that's right, it was another Ford, probably not Henry Ford. Obligatory kappa. [EDIT: I forgot to capitalize Ford]

Last edited:

Mence

Smash Rookie
Orange, because its my favorite color!

Last edited:

Xerneas

Smash Cadet
The green male palette is really good looking, i love that shade of green. The orange and blue palettes aren't bad either but i can't see myself ever not using that green, it's too good to use anything else

spd12

Smash Cadet
NNID
PinkDodecahedron
3DS FC
0104-0418-0459
I want to use the gold one because corn.

Unfortunately, I prefer the male Corrin, but I can deal in the name of further running a joke into the ground.

Top Bottom