• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What about Bosses?

Serrix

Smash Journeyman
We have all these new programs for Brawl Hacking, right? BrawlBox, PSA, etc... What about hacking the bosses' moves? We could truely create custom bosses! (Yayz, Heavy Lobster and Marx!) Who agrees?

Mr.Weegee

Smash Ace
This is a nice idea, but it seems like there might be some issues...

Like most likely not being able to open their files in Smash Attacks.

However, if it does work, I suggest replacing Tabuu with Captain Falcon.

Swift Fox Smash!

Smash Apprentice
This is a nice idea, but it seems like there might be some issues...

Like most likely not being able to open their files in Smash Attacks.

However, if it does work, I suggest replacing Tabuu with Captain Falcon.
Why not just replace Captain Falcon over Tabuu ModelData and leave all other Tabuu datas the same?

Matteron

Smash Ace
or we could get all of tabuu's files and replace all the files of another character, see if that works and if not we reached a brick wall until some one find the answer...

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
IIRC, OpenSA will have support for them. Eventually.

The bosses each are coded in a similar way to each other, and, adding the fact that the coding is similar/the same as what's used in PSA, support should be rather easy to be added. Or I think. Watch Dantarion come in and prove me wrong. XD

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
I tried adding a three-headed dragon from Dragon Quest Swords to the SSE: Jungle stage.

It works, but the problem is telling the game how to animate him, or give him other properties.

I could probably hijack the .pac of the bosses and see what I can come up with, but new bosses are definitely possible and a really cool idea.

Top Bottom