• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What A SMASHing Time - Tournament Results

WINK ;)

Thankful for today
Two things, I did not write down people's characters so please do comment what characters you used so I can edit it and the other thing is I will not put people who drowned in pools so... if you drowned in pools you will not see your name listed.

Pools were used for Project M singles and Melee singles. Doubles went straight to bracket and they were made by Me (WINK) and proofed by Ttar.

Thank you all to came out! The tournament ran really smoothly and everyone fought valiantly for those trophies.... and maybe for the money.

Results:

MELEE SINGLES
Bracket: http://challonge.com/SMASHingTimeMeleeSingles

1: Jiano :falconmelee:
2: Salt :peachmelee: :marthmelee:

3: Broverdose :foxmelee: :zeldamelee:
4: Amida :jigglypuffmelee:
5: CJ :falcomelee:
5: Luigioshard :luigimelee:
7: Fumbles
7: Xiivi :marthmelee: :sheikmelee:
9: Dr. X :foxmelee:
9: Kelly K :sheikmelee:
9: MagicMan :marthmelee:
9: Amazerommu :marthmelee:
13: Cantus :sheikmelee:
13: Goodin :foxmelee:
13: Mook :falconmelee:
13: Rizner :foxmelee: :kirbymelee:
17: Banana Steve
17: Debs :falcomelee:
17: Jigglypuff-puff-pass
17: Overtone :jigglypuffmelee:
17: Shonic :marthmelee:
17: sneakytako
17: Tea :marthmelee:
17: Yosh :falconmelee:

MELEE DOUBLES
Bracket: http://challonge.com/SMASHingTime

Someone threw away the signup sheets so the team members will be my memory. Correct me in the comments please! Sorry about that!

1: Jiano :falconmelee: and Luigioshard :luigimelee:
2: Salt :peachmelee: and Dr. X :foxmelee:
3: Toknee Hawk ( Broverdose :foxmelee: and WINK :ganondorfmelee:)
4: PewFat ( MagicMan :marthmelee: and Goodin :foxmelee: )
5: Kirby Everything! (Rizner :foxmelee: and Heysuess :marthmelee:)

5: Needleless To Say Rest (Amida :jigglypuffmelee: and Kelly K :sheikmelee:)
7: Dunder Mifflin (CJ :falcomelee:, Cantus :sheikmelee:, and a Lvl. 8 Ganon :ganondorfmelee:)
7: Swagu (Amazerommu :marthmelee: and Yosh :falconmelee:)

9: Troll (Tots :samusmelee: and Lvl.9 Ganondorf :ganondorfmelee:) <---- No really, a CPU. That takes balls
9: Team Superstar Saga
9: Where The White Woman At?

9: JimJamFSlam (Shonic and Hael Phael)

PROJECT M SINGLES
Bracket: http://i.imgur.com/89r0fMn.gif

1: AZPM | Heysuess :dedede:
2: Fumbles
3: SneakyTako
4: SaltE :peach: :rob:
5: Spec :link2:
5: Rizner :zelda:
7: Dr. X
7: Broverdose :fox:
9: Salt
9: S2
9: Amida :jigglypuff: :luigi2:
9: Jiano
13: Kelly K
13: Hoboz :ike:
13: OMD :dedede:
13: Amazerommu :marth::zelda:

17: Xiivi :ivysaur:
17: Tea :marth:
17: Santiago :mewtwopm:
17: Hael Phael
17: Goodin
17: Russy
17: Repiteo
17: Jehu

PROJECT M DOUBLES
Bracket: http://challonge.com/PMDOUBLESyoyo

Same goes for this Doubles event as well, I do not have the sign up sheets so some of the teams I do not know the members of so correct me in comments.

1: Shawn Bruce (Heysuess :dedede: and Rizner :zelda:)
2: Chicken Of The Cave ( SneakyTako :metaknight: :warioc: and Fumbles)
3: Dr.X and Salt
4: A Spec Of Salt (SaltE :peach: :rob: and Spec :link2:) <-------- Best Team Name Award
5: Ebony and Ivory (Broverdose :fox: and Amazerommu :marth:)
5: Mentally Challonge (S2 :diddy: and Santiago :mewtwopm:)

7: Needleless To Say Rest (Amida :jigglypuff: and Kelly K)
7: Wink :gw: and Yosh :falcon:
9: Droppin' Balls (CJ :falco: and Cantus :wolf:)
9: Overtone :fox: and TEA :fox:
9: Supreme Scrubs (Repiteo :mario2: :mewtwopm: and Giant Engineer :dedede:)
9: Uvan and Jehu

You might be thinking "Wait Wink, A Spec Of Salt got the best team name then who got holds the title of best tag in general?"
Well friend, the title goes to LUKE NASTY. He did not make it out of pools but was a cool guy with a great tag. Congrats!

Last edited:

Cantus

Smash Cadet
I would just like to point out that Dunder Mifflin also used a CPU (who was level 8, I might add) and won a game. That's how real level 8 Ganon is.

Shutouts after work

Last edited:

sneakytako

Smash Lord
For everyone who didn't understand our team name, we were double MK and it's based on this: (skip to 1:37)

Last edited:

kellyk1035

Smash Journeyman
Great tourney I went all shiek, good shi* to everyone can't wait til the next prolly dropping shiek as my main for a while spacies wreck her soo bad. Taking the Warriors path like broverdose going all fox! And good **** to whoever put a W on the board with a lvl 8 ganon!

Last edited:

Repiteo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Repiteo
For PM singles, I used Mewtwo and Mario

Supreme Scrubs consisted of me and Giant Engineer. I used Mewtwo and Mario, and he used Dedede.

WINK ;)

Thankful for today
Great tourney I went all shiek, good shi* to everyone can't wait til the next prolly dropping shiek as my main for a while spacies wreck her soo bad. Taking the Warriors path like broverdose going all fox! And good **** to whoever put a W on the board with a lvl 8 ganon!
uhh... Warriors route is not spacies. Warriors route is Ganondorf.

Cantus

Smash Cadet
Shotouts:
Level 8 Ganon: undefeated together. I just know I'll team with you more in the future
CJ: Never won a teams set together, yet you got 5th in Singles. Can you not put me on your back even a little?
KellyK: That really close Sheik ditto. Still salty over that loss lol. Can't wait to get my revenge.
Wink: Cool to finally meet you in person. And that love for Goemon though.
Magicman: We didn't get to play all too much, but I thought you were really fun to play against. I want more friendlies in the future lol
Shonic: wtf you scrub going 0-2.
Amida: Still kind of embarrassed to that loss against your Kirby lol.
OMD: Thanks for coming down from Indy, dude. Was awesome seeing you again! Hopefully I'll see you a few more times before the end of the Summer.

ToTs

Smash Artist
NNID
x_ToTs_x
Ugggh I was so close each set taking a game lol, Darn CPU hahah

What a great tourney event that was!!

Last edited:

Amida64

Smash Journeyman
Hey Wink, or whoever can figure it out: I need the amount of entrants for melee including players who drowned in pools. (For the PR)

WINK ;)

Thankful for today
Hey Wink, or whoever can figure it out: I need the amount of entrants for melee including players who drowned in pools. (For the PR)
They through away the pool sheets. However, I do remember the number. It was 35. 5 pools of 4 and 3 pools of 5.

WINK ;)

Thankful for today
Shout Outs:
Wink: You are incredibly attractive.... I could not help but notice your long, beautiful hair. I want to dip strawberries in chocolate and lick them off you. That is all.

Everyone else: Y'all ight.

Amida64

Smash Journeyman
Shout Outs:
Wink: You are incredibly attractive.... I could not help but notice your long, beautiful hair. I want to dip strawberries in chocolate and lick them off you. That is all.

Everyone else: Y'all ight.
You took the words right out of my mouth. There is no need for me to do shoutouts anymore.

ToTs

Smash Artist
NNID
x_ToTs_x
It was a tough battle... but my DK is too strong...

On a side note... doesn't DK counter Samus?
Ummm not sure I only know sheik and Marth. I'm sure donkey krong is not a real problem, I do have better range, and I'm floaty so none of that up throw Up Air shenanigans lol

WINK ;)

Thankful for today
Yeah but the up-air would keep you in the air.... I feel like DK would have a hard time getting in sometimes but when he does it would be RIP for Samus. **** it, Imma practice DK!!!

EDIT: Will I see you tonight ToTs?

Last edited:

OldManDyl (OMD)

Smash Cadet
Shotouts:
Level 8 Ganon: undefeated together. I just know I'll team with you more in the future
CJ: Never won a teams set together, yet you got 5th in Singles. Can you not put me on your back even a little?
KellyK: That really close Sheik ditto. Still salty over that loss lol. Can't wait to get my revenge.
Wink: Cool to finally meet you in person. And that love for Goemon though.
Magicman: We didn't get to play all too much, but I thought you were really fun to play against. I want more friendlies in the future lol
Shonic: wtf you scrub going 0-2.
Amida: Still kind of embarrassed to that loss against your Kirby lol.
OMD: Thanks for coming down from Indy, dude. Was awesome seeing you again! Hopefully I'll see you a few more times before the end of the Summer.
Just saw the message Cantus. Hope to see ya later on this summer!

Top Bottom