• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WFT friend code exchange in basic brawl hack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manaboy

Smash Cadet
hi all just the other day i was playing SSBB all night 9PM to 9AM PAL version, with the allow more player from one console on with anyone basic brawl and on several occasion some unknown player after losing all of a sudden showed friend code registration accept, after i clicked it, the following friend code appeared in my empty friend code list 4597 1122 1364 however it says awaiting registration.

i have like 7 friend code that say this.

anyone other then me ever experience this? also is there a friend code exchange code available or something?

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Welcome to the Online Discussion boards Manaboy! We do have a Q&A thread for these kinds of questions in the future, you can find it here:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=230297

When it says that the friend code is awaiting registration it means the other player has not yet added your friend code. With Anyone mode is completely anonymous so there should be no way to exchange friend codes with any players you meet in a Basic Brawl or Team Battle. If you have some other way of contacting the 7 players who you have on your roster (like through this forum for example), you should let them know that they should add your friend code.

If you have no other means of contacting them, then it might be best to remove them from your roster because they have no way of knowing that you added them, or how to add you.

Hope that helped!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom