• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

We've All Been LIED TO

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShortFuse

Smash Lord
Okay, time to get investigating! I'm sure it's probably fake but we need some proof to help calm down the hystericals

I don't know about photoshopping.
You can print out the cover though and it's not hard to make that receipt.

LOL! I got it. Aryman, the photobucket link has your name in it (aryman104) and you JUST removed your location from being Fairfax, VA
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd167/Aryman104/1196721236257.jpg

Jarrs

Smash Rookie
Well, I guess on the bright side if it is out somewhere already we'll all know all the characters very soon! lol.

Masterem243

Smash Lord
It doesn't look like a joke. Lucky him if it's true. He'll be having a job until February if it's true as well.

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
HE SOLD YOU A COPY OF BRAWL! OMG

lol no just kidding.
Who knows, maybe he decided to sell it to Africa first so they could brag ;)

kk yea that was a bit rude, that's why it's in spoilers though :]

It's porbably just photoshopped, or he just wanted to be the first to buy his own game :D

EDIT: Also notethat there's a phone number on the receipt ;) If you speak french and want to know if it's real or fake, just call the number :|

Yigguth

Smash Journeyman
you can get a high-res version of the box art at press.nintendo.com, so he could've just printed it out and it would look fine

heety9

Smash Journeyman
Printed the cover off of the computer, and stuck it in the box. The pic is too low quality. I can see the pixels. XD
If you show me a picture of the back of the box, I would be doubtful.

I would have expected better of you, Aryman...

Onichi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
OniXiion
Game Disc and Manual or no dice. Could easily be printed and a forgery, as has been stated.

Quite trying to start drama.

Hmaal

Smash Journeyman
Why would people go out of their way to do something stupid like this? Please SHUT UP and be patient like everyone else and stop startling people.

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
what an epic fail.

somebody with a webcam should call the phone number on the recipt and record themselves so they can make a video on youtube for the soul purpose of making the OP look stupid.

Kyu Puff

Smash Champion
Guys this is no joke. I got mine today too! Unfortunately, my cellphone battery just blew out, and I am too poor to afford a digital camera or scanner right now as I am a struggling student currently unemployed, and spent my last money on Smash. I would post the contents of the manual, but I just remembered that I'm partially illiterate.

ayw 2 tak jok guz

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
Guys this is no joke. I got mine today too! Unfortunately, my cellphone battery just blew out, and I am too poor to afford a digital camera or scanner right now as I am a struggling student currently unemployed, and spent my last money on Smash. I would post the contents of the manual, but I just remembered that I'm partially illiterate.

ayw 2 tak jok guz
Lol yea you got yours at EB games right? I got mine there too. can you believe it was used :laugh: so I got a discount?

lmao.

Drclaw411

Smash Lord

ayw 2 tak jok guz
LOL you win an internetz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom