• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

West Coast Smash League

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
I did not expect Thanksgiving dinner to be as good as it was. I think I've been deprived of real food though, that's why it tasted so good. All I have to say is,

YAMZ

are the ****

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
our ham was gigantic. idk how they thought we would eat it all. it was way bigger than my head. like 2 times. but let me tell you. turkey soup is where its at.

G@BE

Smash Lord
Well im trying to figure it out quick... cuz i don't want to show up half way around the country and i have to play only brawl... I would be a little upset :(

Hugs? Mango? Lunin? anyone really really really good :(

-G@be

G@BE

Smash Lord
Whats the housing situation for this... Sethlon and I are probably gonna need it.

Im surprised that most of you have not got banned yet. It's rather ridiculous

G@BE

Smash Lord
The times for things starting really makes me question if there is going to be melee singles.. at all.. T_T

I just don't want to fly half way around the country for no melee T_T

cubaisdeath

Smash Lord
Chosenl

Last Activity: 11-23-2008 05:53 PM

>_>
who cares, that guy is a tool.

the TOs really need to follow the thread better wtf
the reason the TOs don't follow it is because of the disgusting amount of spam thats in this thread. its a joke.
speaking of which, good **** smash community. its a good thing its not filled full of little annoying kids

OH WAIT

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
its all good dawg just win in the game, u dont really have to talk to or hang out with anyone, its arbitrary and irrelevant to smash

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
cubaisdeath, don't blame everyone else because you're too short-sighted to understand the spam

you sound like a bitter old man. sucks to be you.

Top Bottom