• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

West Coast Smash League

Kira-

Smash Champion
adam sucks against low tiers

thats not a john, im making fun of him for losing easy matchups

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
I think P will beat shroomed next time they play
and that's why he wanted the rematch
and why shroomed was smart for turning him down
well the thing about their match up, is that shroomed is used to playing top/high tiers as doc/mario... while P isn't used to playing random turd tier chars all dai.

P is definately not garbage. he's good. (he beat my boi brandon in pools, or so i heard)
but i think shroomed is a little better right now. genesis is far enough away that either of them could win. TOSS UP.

p.s. kira is cute irl, imo.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
im used to it

but i still appreciate all compliments

lumpy is quite entertaining irl, imo
haha cool. too bad we only played much match and i'm still noob.

edit: i had to hold myself back in this post from more gayish comments... mostly cuz i'm not usually a homosexual.

jopez4u

Smash Apprentice
barbers, artists, massage therapists, players, drinkers, ghosts, and fun... what doesn't nor-cal have... what a fun tourney

Shroomed

Smash Master
i dont have much sheik practice, knowledge of matchup doesnt count here

besides, sheik ***** doc right?
and marth DOES **** doc/mario

P.S. I won't lose at genesis

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Sethlon, choknater, and Hella tied for second place in their pool with a record of 3-2 (sets). The primary tiebreak in use was winning percentage; choknater, with a 7-5 game record, lost this tiebreak to Sethlon and Hella who were 7-4. From there we went to head-to-head record, with Hella beating Sethlon 2-0. Thus Hella was advanced to the bracket ahead of Sethlon.

Sorry Texas.
Ah, okay.
Still kinda sucks, but atleast theres reasoning behind it :) Hellas too good.

G@BE

Smash Lord
I love you Nealdt

But if it was not for a certain someone we could have done wild cards

loves ____ :D

lol

Chok <3
Mango <3
KFC <3
Dark Mike <3
more <3 to come when im not dead sleepy

-G@be

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
hey... i just realized that i didn't lose to any ice climbers at this tourney.
way cool! nah nah nananah... nah nah nah nah nah

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
ah ur pretty cool g@be and good at smash.
he beat my peach with falcon and marth more than twice. lol
he spaced me too good and his movement is fluid AND HE DOESN'T FALL FOR MY LAME TRICKS
lulz
Kira is pretty cute, i'd have to say so myself lol
back off, *****! i called dibs on him!!!!
lol.

(notice how i didn't put "jk" next to that.)

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Why are so many random people speculating about Me vs whoever when you could... uh... just ask me? When have I ever not given it to you straight, no homo? :laugh:

I also didnt understand as when we me and Seth played some friendlies on friday I was having trouble with him, but I still had the upper hand.

Not only did P lose to a Roy in a MM, but he also lost to a DK, and a Doc/Mario.

Does he just have to think too much in those match ups, or what?
Me vs Sethlon: He ***** my ****. Couldn't figure out a way to approach him. Didn't know the matchup, but that's not a john -- I had months to learn it, I was just lazy and cocky. That's what next time is for.

And only Alan would mention me vs Mexican. Did you see the set? I asked Mexican to play me for real, but I don't think he was. I lost the first, won the second, went Marth on the third. I went Marth cause I remember him saying at the NUB he never loses to Marths, so I wanted to experience it. -shrugs- it was for a buck, $1 mms mean nothing.

I lost to Shroomed because I choked. Plain and simple. That's not to say Shroomed sucks or anything, he's pretty good, but choking is choking.

P losing to Shroomed is hilarious! Not that Shroomed is bad or anything (honestly, I don't know how good of a player he is) but rather that P was so sure of himself that he was going to win.

Let this be a lesson P to NEVER underestimate your opponents.
Don't be a scrub Kouryuu, like I'm really going to underestimate someone with money I care about on the line?

Shroomed

Smash Master
quick question P, give me a number on the amount of times i would have to beat you in MM's for you to admit im better (not saying i'll win every MM, just curious)

Naota21t

Smash Champion
beating someone =/= being better.

being able to beat a more people than the other person in tourney makes you better imo.

like jeff vs zhu.

zhu is good, but i really think jeff is better then zhu.

it's jsut that zhu plays jeff so much that he knows what to do and matchs up well against him.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
i didn't make any money at all. i didn't money match anyone on day 1 because i got 2-3 hours of sleep and felt like ****, and in turn was playing like ****. on day 2 i was playing really well, but was having so much fun playing people and mming that i didn't get to mm everyone i wanted to (plus i forgot my mm paper at home).

but honestly i didn't care, norcal was sooooooo much fun. melee is just too good. my no. 1 goal was to go up and get a lot better and test my skill. mission accomplished.

oh yeah, and I got first seed in my pools and 2-0ed waffles. so in tourny i did better, which is when you get down to it the most important :p

shroomed, it's not black and white like that. when we're both playing near our capabilities, it will be obvious. if we're near equal, then it's going to go back and forth and there is no set number. but more than anything, winning in tournament is what counts.

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
I think this might be the first time P has quoted me, and not insulted me. I mean, he actually answered my question.

I feel...awkward.

P.S. Lumpy, you're going to have to fight me for Kira. Im so serious about this.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
I think this might be the first time P has quoted me, and not insulted me. I mean, he actually answered my question.

I feel...awkward.

P.S. Lumpy, you're going to have to fight me for Kira. Im so serious about this.
listen, we're cool.
you entertain me... and i like that.
but you **** with this bond kira and i share, and i will **** your **** up!
YOU GOT THAT?!

i mean... it's not like i'm in to guys. kira's the first one to catch my eye.
catch my **** in his eye
LOLOLOL

Shroomed

Smash Master
see that's why I really ****in wanted to enter the tourney WTF THAT WAS SO GAY AND ITS ALL MY FAULT

BLEH SUCH BULL **** ****
i didn't even get to test how much better i got, gay

someone hold another tournament, next weekend or something

pockyD

Smash Legend
beating someone =/= being better.

being able to beat a more people than the other person in tourney makes you better imo.

like jeff vs zhu.

zhu is good, but i really think jeff is better then zhu.

it's jsut that zhu plays jeff so much that he knows what to do and matchs up well against him.
I think based on your own criteria, it's hard to say jeff is better than zhu

see that's why I really ****in wanted to enter the tourney WTF THAT WAS SO GAY AND ITS ALL MY FAULT

BLEH SUCH BULL **** ****
i didn't even get to test how much better i got, gay

someone hold another tournament, next weekend or something
what about that "tournament" that you keep supposedly scheduling but then keep postponing because they're on awful dates :laugh:

Miztik

Smash Master
Next time Sethlon and Jeff are in the same building i want to see a roy ditto

but i doubt that'll happen cuz sethlon plays green roy =(

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Someone hold a smashfest or something this friday.

Me, Shroomed, and Carlos will come.

And wheres HBIC at. I want to ask her if I can have her gamertag. Its hella tight.

PHIL07

Smash Journeyman
hmw played bad the whole day he just wasnt into it. Obviously you still won but nothing to brag about P,.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
Someone hold a smashfest or something this friday.

Me, Shroomed, and Carlos will come.

And wheres HBIC at. I want to ask her if I can have her gamertag. Its hella tight.
what does HBIC stand for?
lol

p.s. a doc and two peaches... that does NOT sound fun to me. haha

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Head ***** In Charge.

I think im going to work on my Marth/Shiek. P taught me how good that combo is, and Mango taught me playing other characters in tournament is fun.

Plus, I learned how to space with Marth when I MM P's Marth. That **** looks so hard. I hate spacing.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
well you could just alter her tag and use it anyway.
you could be BICH
(***** in charge of head)
idk.

marth's all about spacing.
i hope they all learn to space hella good so i never beat another marth again.
that shouldn't happen. lol
dash attacks and turnip gimps should only get me so far.

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Wow, ***** in charge of head....thats awesome.

And Casey (the___cheese) says that if a Marth isnt consistently 3 stocking a Peach, hes mentally ********. But im sure hes exaggerating.

Naota21t

Smash Champion
im soo pissed how much i choked in tourney.

gahhh.

i was playing lumpy and jp at the end of the tourney and i was playing a lot better then. i wasn't ****ing up techskill and ****. i gotta work on that.

Top Bottom