• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

West Coast Smash League

Shroomed

Smash Master
we can put the price bak, jus at a different time

i have bills/tickets/other random crap to pay
sorry if i dont have the cash to bet right away

i mean if u take IOU's (not that ur gonna win) then i'll gladly money match you for $100 and pay u at a later time

but i highly doubt you'd except that

sometime in january im gonna have hella money cuz im gonna work all the holidays which are double pay

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
hahahahaha

what is your job

i GUESS i can respect that. mainly because my budgeting for the month was going to be inconvenienced by putting aside 250-300 for this tournament.

i'm down with half, but only if you must. and to me the marth v doc one is just as important =)

Shroomed

Smash Master
Oh, the tourneys gonna flop, no doubt about that, but it wont matter cus it will still be a room full of SoCal/NorCal/OoS Smashers doing what Zeus intended man to do, play melee.
lol that's a great way to put it

and yea P, i'll try to save as much as i can
maybe i shouldn't have bought this black friday laptop lol

but yea i'll try to save as much as i can to MM for as much as we can
ima need the extra $ :laugh:

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
This Saturday I'm going to meet with all the people in charge of the venue (I think cubaisdeath will be there too), etc., and we will get everything worked out and finalized. Believe me if there is a way to get Melee doubles in, we will do it, because Melee doubles is better than anything ever.

i need some music
im in the mood for some strange techno with a dominating female vocalist
but i cant remember the song im thinking of
Not techno and you've probably heard it before, but I think this is an awesome song. Mai Yamane is a great vocalist, totally unlike all those other high pitched Japanese beezies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rn8sSbFKPAc

cubaisdeath

Smash Lord
This Saturday I'm going to meet with all the people in charge of the venue (I think cubaisdeath will be there too), etc., and we will get everything worked out and finalized. Believe me if there is a way to get Melee doubles in, we will do it, because Melee doubles is better than anything ever.
Well, sorry Sheridan, I won't be there. But I have great news for everybody.

MELEE DOUBLES WILL NOT BE CANCELED.
Instead we are starting Brawl Singles first, and once we are through a few rounds of losers, we will start running the Melee Doubles tournament simultaneous with the Brawl Singles. Unfortunately the larger demographic is for Brawl, and the game takes forever, so we must run it first. oh, did I mention we're gonna have like, 40 something set ups? yeah, resources will not be a problem. hopefully this sheds some light onto this thread. HOORAY MELEE DOUBLES!

Kira-

Smash Champion
good **** cuba is dehf

honestly i did not expect that

i need some music
im in the mood for some strange techno with a dominating female vocalist
but i cant remember the song im thinking of
techno... search power of pleasure by dj carpi, maybe flying high by dj splash. dunno if that's what you're looking for but i like both of those

keep in mind i was high when i first heard both of them

i wanna play some melee vs socal again =)
last time i played u guys i was really really bad

times have changed =)
it's not like we haven't gotten better =P

but yeah i'd looove to play norcal

$3 on shroomed
I accept your offer
I'll up it to $5 on shroomed. I'd put it on P but I know that'd only help him choke harder and thus lower my odds. Can't wait for this EPIC MM !!

darkatma

Smash Hero
I love sheridan.

also, I will definitely be at this.

Shroomed

Smash Master
it seems me vs P is gonna be a side event at this thing lol

shall we record this epic battle of norcal vs socal?
i say we should lolz

darkatma

Smash Hero
Well, sorry Sheridan, I won't be there. But I have great news for everybody.

MELEE DOUBLES WILL NOT BE CANCELED.
Instead we are starting Brawl Singles first, and once we are through a few rounds of losers, we will start running the Melee Doubles tournament simultaneous with the Brawl Singles. Unfortunately the larger demographic is for Brawl, and the game takes forever, so we must run it first. oh, did I mention we're gonna have like, 40 something set ups? yeah, resources will not be a problem. hopefully this sheds some light onto this thread. HOORAY MELEE DOUBLES!

awesome <3 cuba

cubaisdeath

Smash Lord
and should i still bring my 2 setups if ur gonna have 40 setups? lol
You are getting a discount for bringing set ups, so if you wanna pass that up, thats your call.

was there ever a real explanation as far as why you're not doing one game per day?
To be honest pocky, I have no clue. The only logical thing I can think of is, brawl takes to **** long, and melee doesn't....so on average it will run smoother? lol idk. more info later?

G@BE

Smash Lord
I think im in love.....

I need a doubles partner for melee... :(

Oh Sethlon and I need housing asap
If anyone can help texas it would be awesome

thanks

-gabe

Kira-

Smash Champion
kira 5

god dammit shroomed you better win
nono, i put $5 on shroomed as well

i realize my post was confusing

superrad i'll take that bet

edit - if this is a side event and a lot of people talk a LOT of **** (and it gets recorded) then the greatest of all leons will definitely win that bet (and so will i)

also $1 says they meet and think each other is cool and then decide to just play for fun but i'm not really betting but I AM pretty sure that will happen

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
lololol kira
im really betting
sheri 3 superrad 5
ill take that 1 dollar that it actually happens rofl
but what we should do is all go eat the 4 of us (+ whoever else) so the winners can eat and the loser have to be poor and just watch

Kira-

Smash Champion
lololol kira
im really betting
sheri 3 superrad 5
ill take that 1 dollar that it actually happens rofl
but what we should do is all go eat the 4 of us (+ whoever else) so the winners can eat and the loser have to be poor and just watch
lol adam you better choke

if you play anywhere near your best we're screwed

P even has the character advantage, there's no way he should lose
also nobody on these boards would ever take him seriously again if he lost

_
adding pressure ^^

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
im still waiting for the neighborhoodfestizzio 4 stock challenge

kira we r partners in crime

and the name of the game is making bank off adam getting scraped

Top Bottom