• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

West Coast Major for MELEE Nov. 14-15, 2009

Charoo

Smash Champion
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=241668

Neal, Azn_Lep, and I are hosting a two day event for Melee. It will be very big of course feat. all the best players from West Coast and even Mexico! We will also have a bonfire for FREE so that all the smashers can hang out and relax =)

Please look into this and try to come. It will be great!

FEAT. JMAN, MANGO, SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA, NORTHERN CALIFORNIA, WASHINGTON, ARIZONA, AND MUCH MORE!!!

San Diego smashers are also very nice and will most likely be able to give you guys housing!

Slhoka

Smash Lord

Neal, Azn_Lep, and I are hosting a two day event for Melee. It will be very big of course feat. all the best players from West Coast and even Mexico! We will also have a bonfire for FREE so that all the smashers can hang out and relax =)

FEAT. JMAN, MANGO, SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA, NORTHERN CALIFORNIA, WASHINGTON, ARIZONA, AND MUCH MORE!!!
I'd come for the bonfire :laugh:

Seriously, I'd love to come, buuuuuut... it's too soon for me to come back in the US. I hope you'll get many foreigners, even though the date isn't that good for such a trip (and there's Pound 4 too).

Edit : oh ****, it's in San Diego ! Gaaaaaaah, I wish I could go =(

Charoo

Smash Champion
I'd come for the bonfire :laugh:

Seriously, I'd love to come, buuuuuut... it's too soon for me to come back in the US. I hope you'll get many foreigners, even though the date isn't that good for such a trip (and there's Pound 4 too).

Edit : oh ****, it's in San Diego ! Gaaaaaaah, I wish I could go =(
We chose this date because a lot of OOS people say it's the best date for them (November). Also, pound 4 is in January so there's a long period between each tournament.

As of now, there really isn't a bad time to hose a melee tournament because there are very few of them. Besides this and pound 4, there really isn't any major Melee tournament. This is West Coast major and Pound 4 is East Coast major. The more the better right?

Also, I'm trying to set up some sort of a discount for International Smashers too. You guys already pay a lot to get here so I want to at least help you guys out somehow. I'll think of something eventually.

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator

San Diego smashers are also very nice and will most likely be able to give you guys housing!
Why is this in the european section roflmao...?

Top Bottom