• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

We're on Xenforo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

John2k4

The End of an Era
At present, mobile mode is "toggled" on browsing windows less than a certain set of dimensions. As stated earlier, I hope to have it as a selectable skin instead soon.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Anyways, can we at least get some type of update on Social Groups?

...we basically get brushed to the side and blatantly ignored.

> Posts this
> John posts twice directly after it
> Doesnt mention it at all

Like I said, blatantly ignored.

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
In the off chance that you have gashi on ignore...

Anyways, can we at least get some type of update on Social Groups? I dont care if the update is literally: 'We arent working on it at all and have no idea where to even get started', I just want to at least hear SOMETHING about it, cuz right now everyone just keeps ignoring any topic relating Social Groups. There are quite a handful people who came here literally only for Social Groups (at least 20+ I know of off the top of my head, including myself), and those people, due to them being the minority, are being completely alienated and feel quite honestly cheated due to everyone else experience's being worked on and 'improved' while we basically get brushed to the side and blatantly ignored

Kadano

Magical Express
Issues I have experienced so far under Opera 12.15:
• Inbox and Alerts pop-ups don’t finish loading (happens sometimes)
• Search is useless
• The header bar that’s supposed to be behind the search bar sometimes is about 120px too far down, especially at the conversations page. Moving the cursor to where it’s supposed to be often fixes this
• When replying to threads, clicking on »post reply« sometimes doesn’t do anything
• How about Trebuchet MS as the standard font? It seems to be XenForo standard anyway. If not, please let us specify default font just like default posting color.

D

Deleted member

The mobile version of this site is very...small. I have to minimize on my iPhone before I can even read anything.

Also, overall the look of the site is just...cheap and not very appealing. It used to have a professional appeal and looked like something worth advertising, but now it's just clustered and difficult to navigate, with absolutely nothing to visually look like a sort of "Home of Smash discussion". It's dull.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom