• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Well Seasoned Gaming Presents: Nice Dodge There #:3 February 15th, 2014

Tyranitarphantom

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SwitcherooTtar
I might be 34 seconds late to this ....sorry.
I know you're joking, but this reminds me.

Everyone, please be on time. I won't hold up starting events for long, but if you know you're going to be late, let us know! My phone number and SP's number are in the OP, so if you're coming, but you'll be late, call or text one of us and let us know, and if it's reasonable, we'll wait for you.

kodeyluigi

Smash Apprentice
Alright I know I said I was coming to this last time and ended up not being able to. I'm SERIOUS this time. LuigigoShard will be in the building. Mark me down for a full setup as well. Looking forward to playing with everyone! Edit: also, me and Jiano are looking for teams practice for Shuffle next weekend. We are accepting any and all money matches 100$ and above LMAO OOoOi

Last edited:

Stratocaster

Smash Ace
Hey, so I'm coming to this and bringing a friend. It'll be good to see you all again. I apologize in advance for coming and taking your money :p

Oh and I'll bring a set-up and would be up for doubles luigigoshard (a melee doubles bracket would be great imo).

Last edited:

kodeyluigi

Smash Apprentice
Hey, so I'm coming to this and bringing a friend. It'll be good to see you all again. I apologize in advance for coming and taking your money :p

Oh and I'll bring a set-up and would be up for doubles luigigoshard (a melee doubles bracket would be great imo).
Yes!! Doubles would be great but I doubt they would let us :(

гυιη

Smash Cadet
NNID
Unique
3DS FC
5198-2442-2813
I'll be there. Bringing "K-TEL" and "Wiisnake" and one friend of mine with me up there.

Should have at least 3 TV's, 2 melee setups and 1 P:M setup with us.

Last edited:

SaLt08

Smash Rookie
I just thought, I'd let y'all know that I'll be there tomorrow and I'm bringing 3 people with me. We'd love to have melee doubles in the tourney, but we understand if that can't be done. I also think we're bringing a full set up, but can't promise anything.

See everyone tomorrow, looking forward to lots of fun and friendlies as well:)

kodeyluigi

Smash Apprentice
I just thought, I'd let y'all know that I'll be there tomorrow and I'm bringing 3 people with me. We'd love to have melee doubles in the tourney, but we understand if that can't be done. I also think we're bringing a full set up, but can't promise anything.

See everyone tomorrow, looking forward to lots of fun and friendlies as well:)
Yeeeeeaaaaahhhh Salt!!!!!

kodeyluigi

Smash Apprentice
Great tournament! Top 5 for Melee was 1.Soft 2.Jiano 3.Salt 4.LuigigoShard(me) 5.Broverdose. Not sure after that.Had something like 29 or 30 entrants so attendance was great once again. Love how our community has grown so rapidly.

Top Bottom