• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Well, isn't this familiar.

D. Disciple

Smash Master
Sup fellow Pika mains. It's Disciple the Sunwalking, Tailspiking Melee Pika main, busting through Brawl maining the yellow rat we know and love.

Got some vids for you all to watch, rate, critique them. I say I'm pretty decent, I need this game to get better lol. Got a tourney coming up and I would need some advice to improve my game.

vs a Metaknight

vs Aaron

vs D3 1
vs D3 2

vs Shiek 1
vs Shiek 2
vs Shiek 3
vs Shiek 4

Vs Wolf - A bunch of BS at the end of the match. XD

vs Marth 1
vs Marth 2

vs Toon Link

VS Yoshii

Pika Ditto 1
Pika Ditto 2

vs Marth

vs GAW

VS Deepak

vs Falco

vs Kirby 1
vs Kirby 2

vs Ness

Tagxy

Smash Lord
Well once you buy the game you'll probably have an amazing pika.

I only saw your two marth battles and wolf. The only thing that was painful to watch was the recovery, use your forward b much more often. If they come at you, you can use it to either screw up their jump timing and then QA back to the stage before them, or to hit them instead of them hitting you. Anyways, its nice because you can also either go for the ledge or just above the ledge, but in any case itll scare them if they see the rocket flying at them, lol. It's amazingly awesome, in fact, it's hard to describe but theres an amazing amount you can do with the forward b for recover, dodging attacks in general, and on occasion attacking. Also, QAC onto the stage for recovery might help out. But yeah, recovery.

Also, I know I harp about QAC all the time, but against a marth seriously QAC nairs and uairs. If they become predictable start doing horizontal-verticle or faking them out with a few downard first.

D. Disciple

Smash Master
hehehe, harp away yeah I know, my recovery in those matches were god awful. I have matches where it was much worse than those that they made me cringe whenever I saw them. But ya I don't know why I wasn't using Skullbash most of the time, but eh.

Thanks for the advice though, I appreciate it.

Top Bottom