• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Well I'm training for a battle I'm having in a few days against some friends

Sudai

Stuff here
I have three criticisms.

Dash Attacked -way- too much. It's too easy to shieldgrab,
Every time I saw you drill a UAir would have been better.
Those SHFFL'd BAirs, don't SHFFL them. SHBAWD instead. It makes it easier to chase your opponent with them.

Loki(702)

Smash Rookie
when you were Shffl the bairs u could have SHBAWL(Short hop Back areal into a Wave Land) instead, and your edge garding needs a lil work try a rising bair from the edge

dragoonv86

Smash Apprentice
just saying right now going up against a comp w/e lvl won't be the same as going against a person. everytime you attacked him when he was falling link could have countered and do some damage. just spam those pills and whenever they get close to you thats when you can do w/e combo you want just be careful about those dash attacks they can leave you open for a grab just like wat sudai said

Hoods

Smash Cadet
Actually I'm in the same boat as you are. I'm playing someone soon for 50$. When I challenged him I had forgot that I hadn't played this game since before Christmas. I'd better get to work.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Ack, good luck Hoods.

Anyways, yeah. Just work on your technical skills and not being so predictable. Also, don't train against any level computer except for level 1, if you are practicing chain grabbing or comboing. Just put two human players on in an infinite melee and practicing SHFFLing with the C-Stick, wavedashing, etc.

Top Bottom