• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Well, I'm torn...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beren Zaiga

Smash Ace
Between completely dropping Lucario and just maining Bowser, maining both, or dropping Bowser for Lucario.

To be honest, I dunno which one I am better with, I don't have videos on hand either. If I did, i would show them to you. Though right now the chances of seeing any vids is nill. I stopped using Lucario awhile ago in order to polish my Bowser some, hoping to get better with him. Though I guess the real judgment would come when I ever somehow go to a tourney within Kansas' close vicinity. Playing with Lucario can be fun, but based on how I play Bowser, I think I have the Koopa King's flame burning in me, so to speak. Even so, I am still confused about which option to take.

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
Main Lucario, secondary Bowser. It is rare that you come across players who are very knowledgeable of both of those characters.

trev94

Smash Journeyman
If thos are the only 2 you use then just main both of them, it wont be that hard

Project D

Smash Journeyman
I'm assuming you stopped using Lucario for an amount of time and starting to not improve? hitting a wall. don't worry you can use either tbh, just practice some with Lucario again, eventually you'll overcome the wall.

Shadow13

Smash Journeyman
both are decent, both got ups and downs, play as some other characters a bit more and see what kind of character you like more
i don't got a single main, i'm good with many different characters
one upside for Lucario is Aura, one upside for Bowser is a lot of people think he really sucks so they really underestimate him

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Highlight one of the following:

YOUR MAIN IS BOWSER
YOUR MAIN IS LUCARIO

=)

Moozle

Smash Champion
Haha that's a good idea Sasuke(apparently I main Lucario).
I agree that you should know both, because it's always good to switch up your game and whip out another character that your opponent isn't used to :p

Shadow13

Smash Journeyman
Haha that's a good idea Sasuke(apparently I main Lucario).
I agree that you should know both, because it's always good to switch up your game and whip out another character that your opponent isn't used to :p
yeah, and they are real different so the match could be funny,
start as aura-dog-thing, then go giant dragon-turtle
lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom