• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Well I'm back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boxob

Smash Champion
Falcon blows worse than Sonic, I'm not even bad as him, I'm just better as Sonic.

Discuss: My fickleness in maining a character.
The knee.
How the knee sucks now.
Space pirates.
How gay Wario is against Sonic.

Phoenix_Dark

Smash Lord
NNID
Phoenix2337
3DS FC
1289-8343-1385
You didn't realize Falcons flaws before you left to try to main him? >.> I don't think he's awful.. Obviously not as good as Melee Falcon.. He's very different.. Sonic is cooler though D: Oh, and Wario is pretty gay.

Boxob

Smash Champion
I realized how bad he was. Honestly, it's why I left in the first place. I mean I did try to main Mewtwo in Melee. Wario is THE worse match up for Sonic, never let anyone tell you otherwise.

J18

Smash Journeyman
haha that was short-lived.
man i can't decide between maining sonic or ganon. i love playing as both characters, but i can't decide. and i'm a hell of a lot better with ganon, like my ganon is beastly, and i suck with sonic. but i still want to be good with sonic, it's just...difficult.

Boxob

Smash Champion
Honestly, playing a beastly Gannon is so much more impressive in the eyes of everyone else. I'd say go to him lol. I play a really nice Mario, and a god like Zamus. My DK's also really good. I used him in Melee a lot. But I still **** as Sonic so I'll use him.

Tenki

Smash Hero
But I must leave you all for Captain Falcon. </3

Bye D:
Another one bites the dust...oh well. Good luck with Falcon, but we know you'll come crawling back once everyone proves that Sonic is God Tier D:

^_^b
lol I remember reading through that thread. Though I was pretty sure he said "you'll come crawling back once you find out Falcon sucks"
...not that I advocate the idea that individual characters (and somehow, NOT the players) suck.

XD I've kinda been like you, jumping from character to character. I went from Ike>Lucario>Link>Ganondorf>Sonic, and I might possibly dabble into Falcon next week, too, lol.

I'm competent with all of them, though I'm leaning towards Ike/Ganon/Sonic as my favorites. Switching between Ike and Ganon was funny, cause me+Ganon = Flame-Choke-sumo, and I found that I'd be using Forward B with Ike in close range thinking I'd grab people .__.;

Also, someone explain to me the Wario ._.; I haven't played a good Wario player yet.

Browny

Smash Hater
we all knew you'd be back >_>

wario is ghey, but sonics upsmash and short hop from the side b have greater priority than pretty much all of warios approaches :)

other than that ive never played against a wario mainer lol so i got no idea.

The_Dyne

Smash Journeyman
Lol, I second Ganon as well. It seems a bit strange, they're near-polar opposites...

Seventh Sword

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1951-0055-5151
Yosh! I knew you couldn't resist Sonic for long ;O;

(This sucks...I thought I was going to be one of the few who mained both Ganon and Sonic...x.x)

sonic boy

Smash Apprentice
oooooook......im mad now lol....you got me worried for no reason...thats not cool...well anyway im more happy to have you back to sonic welcome back....hopefully you made up your mind lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom