• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Well, I tried to start drinking coffee...

127crazie

Smash Journeyman
And it was terrible! I had black (don't want to start soft, stupid idea I know) and it tasted so bad I had a gag reflex. And now I can't get the taste out of my mouth! Ugh. Anyone else here drink coffee? And if so, how should I start?

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Dude, start with cream and sugar. I taught myself to like coffee this last year, and I still can't take it black. Though with cream and sugar, it's frickin' delicious.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
I was drinking "coffee" when I was around 8 years old. It was mostly milk with some coffee to get me to drink milk, and since then, I never got hyper from caffeine.

RaptorHawk

Smash Ace
Yea start with cream and sugar. I've been drinking coffee since I was in kindergarten and I didn't start liking black till a few years ago lol.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
I dont get why you would try to learn to like coffee.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
It's like drinking motor oil, but less pleasant.

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
And it was terrible! I had black (don't want to start soft, stupid idea I know) and it tasted so bad I had a gag reflex. And now I can't get the taste out of my mouth! Ugh. Anyone else here drink coffee? And if so, how should I start?
How old are you?:confused:

Use cream and make it flavored cream.

Pas

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Antilochos
3DS FC
2277-6656-7895
Put one drop of coffee in a gallon of hot chocolate.
This. One scoop sugar, one scoop chocolate mix (does the states get Milo?), one scoop coffee.

It's called a Mocha if you're at a coffee joint.

Don't start though. Really. I'm pretty much dependant on the stuff, I feel awful without it in the mornings.

CHAOSDRAGON88

Smash Ace
Yeah we get milo. Green container, soccer players and stuff right? I don't think high of its "unique" taste. Are you and your friends hanging around a starbucks or something? Also ease black coffee with a hazelnut creamer and...make sure your not allergic first and then it only gets better from there. Don't push anything on yourself though, if you don't like it maybe there's a reason why.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Adding sugar makes you a *****.

Most "Folger" type coffee sucks, I forgot the brand of what I use but I get it in Sam's club, some type of columbian roast or something.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I like most types of Coffee, as long as it's not a weird mix of flavor additives or a bland, stale brew.

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
Coffee is for old people.

And I mean really old.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Why would you try to drink coffee? What is your motive? Its like, I really really hate Coke, but I suddenly want to try to force myself to like it. But.......... why? To fit in? To say "I'm a coffee drinker because apparently its cool"?

If you don't like it, don't drink it. ;)

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Coffee stains your teeth.

Be a ***** and drink milk, like me. :)

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Why would you try to drink coffee? What is your motive? Its like, I really really hate Coke, but I suddenly want to try to force myself to like it. But.......... why? To fit in? To say "I'm a coffee drinker because apparently its cool"?

If you don't like it, don't drink it. ;)
Why not teach yourself to like new things? I'm actually really glad that I like coffee now-- it opens up a whole new world of flavor! I'm currently teaching myself to like seafood right now. I even ate a whole plate of sushi a few weeks ago!

And strangely enough, Coffee + Coke = Awesome.

Overload

Smash Lord
I hate coffee, one of the worst things I've ever tasted. Never am I going to start drinking it.

JrdnS

Smash Ace
i used to drink it with like sweet cream and crap and had never really tried it black exept a few times and never liked it, but one time i decided to try it black and i really liked it. now i usually drink it black

Qzzy

Smash Journeyman
I dislike coffee, but i work late and dislike energy drinks even more. I use lots of sugar and creamer.

I also used to work at starbucks. I'm still uncertain how i got in. I would just drink the sweet teas and the strawberries and cream. lol

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I can see myself a few years from now, when I need a burst of energy to help myself get up in the morning, I am probably still going to be drinking Dr.Pepper.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Why not teach yourself to like new things? I'm actually really glad that I like coffee now-- it opens up a whole new world of flavor! I'm currently teaching myself to like seafood right now. I even ate a whole plate of sushi a few weeks ago!

And strangely enough, Coffee + Coke = Awesome.
I wish I could get Buzz to like seafood. :( Sushi is an acquired taste as well.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
believe it or not, I haven't drank coffee (not even a sip) for 3 months now, when I drank coffee it always made me shake alot like constant shiverring plus hyperness which I don't find appealing, though I might drink coffee again, but just not anytime soon.

hippochinfat!!

Smash Lord
I sometimes get this cold coffee stuff with lots of added vitamins and sugar but it's pretty expensive so I'll usually just put in tons of sugar and cream. Black coffee is disgusting.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I still don't like iced tea. :(

I don't mind white tea, but it has to be pretty water diluted.

Kiyosuki

Smash Journeyman
Coffee's never had the same ability to help me stay awake as it seems to have for others. In fact a lot of the time it has the opposite effect for me, its soothing like tea. I love it for the taste though. I drink quite a bit of coffee for that reason.

Top Bottom