• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Welcome, to the Year of Brawl!

gigasteve

Smash Ace
WELCOME, WELCOME NEW GALA-er, I mean YEAR OF BRAWL!!

Cookie to whoever gets the obvious and blatant reference.
Lol man, but i'll take a Kirby:
(>'')>

Master the moves of Meta-Knight, maybe, I might make more momentum mastering Mrs. Samus!

^Lol.
I agree, though i'm not sure what the lol meant.

I understand that was meant to be a joke but Darth Vader would be awesome.
If only we could trick Sakurai into thinking he was Nintendo... He needs an epic comeback.

I vow to learn the advanced techs. And join in some tournaments, if possible.
Me too, although I live out in nowhere.

He may be down,but Fox still *****......Krystal.
Hmmm... well, I can see why he would.

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
I goign to either use metaknight, wario, or diddy the first itme that I play

gigasteve

Smash Ace
I will use Samus my first match, to see how much she improved, and to keep me surprised about MK.

OddCrow

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1676-3709-1310
I plan to not sleep for atleast 7-10 days after I get my sweaty-shaking hands on brawl. seriously, I've been waiting for this moment, for all my life. I'm going to make a mixed CD to listen to on my way to get brawl. Shizz, I might even camp out, I hope my gamestop has a midnight release party. But yeah, I plan to do everything brawl has to offer in like, a month. EVERYTHING.

oh, and yeah I plan to triple-main Dedede/Diddy Kong/Pokemon Trainer.
but who knows, I might fall in love with another characters playing style.

Zek

Smash Ace
I'm definitely interested in getting into high-level play now that I can play online. Maybe I'll go to tournaments too if possible. I never really followed the Melee community until late in the game's life. I don't know if I can bring myself to main a single character though, there are way too many that appeal to me. There were already a number of them I liked equally in Melee, and the only newcomer so far I don't like the looks of is Zamus. It'll be a tough call.

Norm

Smash Lord
NNID
Sheldon86
Well my Brawl resolution is unlock everything before going online i don't want anything spoiled for me before i go up against other people.

Top Bottom