• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Welcome to the Hunger Games: Hosted by Aussie the Shinobi (136th Hunger Games Requests Are Open)

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Now Samurai Jack is dead thanks to the Supah Star Warria Dedede.

Giygas, Rex, Pauline, and Omega Psycho Gold tear up to get more stuff. This is getting interesting.
Considering how a central theme in Xenoblade games is about "rising up against gods," I find it shocking to see Rex teaming with the evil, god-like alien Gigyas for the night.

But Rex and Pauline teaming up again is probably making Pyra's ghost even angrier.

EDIT: And whoop-te-do, Pyra's ghost really did get angrier than before. Rex better watch out!

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
And Pauline is dead. Thanks to Psycho Omega Gold. That is one overpowered OC you have Verde Coeden Scalesworth Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Rex scaring way Giygas is funny and why does a robot need water?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
And Pauline is dead. Thanks to Psycho Omega Gold. That is one overpowered OC you have Verde Coeden Scalesworth Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Inb4 Metal Head DK drowns in a frozen lake.

Giygas knows that he's screwed because Rex has his own Monado.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Okay, not only is this OC of Verde Coeden Scalesworth Verde Coeden Scalesworth 's transphobic for killing off Caitlyn, he is misogynist and hates women.

It should be known the Tumblr council has deemed he must die a tragic horrible death.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791

Being he teams up with 11 others on his power level to take down Loki overall? They'd better be. Trying to one-up a god over and over, eh.

I honestly didn't except him to get this far or do this much, so that's just one funny coincidence. XD

Okay. not only is this OC of Verde Coeden Scalesworth Verde Coeden Scalesworth 's transphobic for killing off Caitlyn, he is misogynist and hates women.

It should be known the Tumblr council has deemed he must die a tragic horrible death.
Being that OC is... a variation of myself, and while I know you're joking, I honestly do find the jokes fairly offensive. I'm transgender and a woman, so... please stop. :(

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004

So I guess Omega Psycho Gold killed Pauline with the power of song?

And Rex thinks he's in good hands now that he scared Giygas away, but little does he know the worst is yet to come. Pyra's Ghost is still waiting to make her ultimate move...

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
R.I.P. Giygas.

Only Rex, Omega Psycho Gold, and Metal Head DK remains. Who shall win?

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Being that OC is... a variation of myself, and while I know you're joking, I honestly do find the jokes fairly offensive. I'm transgender and a woman, so... please stop. :(
I really fail to see how the joke is offensive. If a character of mine was in this and someone made a joke about him being homophobic I wouldn't even bat an eye.

Because it's a joke. It's all in fun. Fun is not offensive.

Never the less. I shall stop since you asked.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Honestly, I won't be playing the Hunger Games anymore.

If you can't take jokes that are very light hearted and not n the least bit offensive or meant to be offensive as offensive.

I don't have time to be around you.

Sorry, but I have no time to be around someone that is so sensitive (and I have my doubts about their sensitivity) they can't take a joke.

Especially when if they were really as offend by the subject of the joke. They'd be offended to have their character killing a woman and a transgender woman in a joke thread in a joke game. One of whom is an actual real life transgender woman.

It reeks of being overly senstive for no reason and it ruins the fun and light hearted nature of this very thread.

It was fun while it lasted guys and gals.

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Aaaaand Metal Head DK dies while Supah Star Warria Dedede bleeds to death. Omega Psycho Gold wins and he marks the first OC to win any Hunger Games match. Congrats Verde Coeden Scalesworth Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Depending on if any of you aren't tired, I can do one more. If not, Hunger Games will be closed until the morning.

Last edited:

Bananija

Count of Trickery
Aaaaand Metal Head DK dies while Supah Star Warria Dedede bleeds to death. Omega Psycho Gold wins and he marks the first OC to win any Hunger Games match. Congrats Verde Coeden Scalesworth Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Depending on if any of you are tired, I can do one more. If not, Hunger Games will be closed until the morning.
Dedede died at the last minute. At least he made the top 3.

Poor metal DK thought, he did nothing wrong.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
My first win is via a legitimately overpowered OC. Heh.

Anyway, sticking with Fulgore and how about Were Hare(Quest 64). Might as well go with a recurring character and the weakest monster in the game. XD

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Honestly, I won't be playing the Hunger Games anymore.

If you can't take jokes that are very light hearted and not n the least bit offensive or meant to be offensive as offensive.

I don't have time to be around you.

Sorry, but I have no time to be around someone that is so sensitive (and I have my doubts about their sensitivity) they can't take a joke.

Especially when if they were really as offend by the subject of the joke. They'd be offended to have their character killing a woman and a transgender woman in a joke thread in a joke game. One of whom is an actual real life transgender woman.

It reeks of being overly senstive for no reason and it ruins the fun and light hearted nature of this very thread.

It was fun while it lasted guys and gals.
I'd actually like a response to this Verde Coeden Scalesworth Verde Coeden Scalesworth , because you calling me out like that makes little to no sense when you put into in this perspective.

You ruined my fun for literally no reason, because you wanted to claim offense but by the very nature of what was happening in game as a joke, you should very well have no problem with what I said. Soo....

Explain please. Even if it's PM, because right now I'm really baffled and was having fun and you just had to be a snowflake for some reason.

Bananija

Count of Trickery
Don't know if the next one is tonight or tomorrow, but I will post my request immediatly:
Iskandar, king of conqueror.
The multibear
titan tails (you know, that abomination from the sonic's comics)
Condiment king
Loud nigra
Donquiogre Doshrekingo (Let's see how my original character will do)

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Depending on if any of you aren't tired, I can do one more. If not, Hunger Games will be closed until the morning.
Time to play fire with fire.

I will throw my own OC into the mix, Bob, to blow the competition away.

In addition to Pingu, Bill Cipher, and Charlotte Katakuri.

Here's a picture of Bob if you need an example.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004

I'm up for one more round.

If we do so, my requests go to these two:

-Illysaviel von Einzbern from Fate/Stay Night
-Irisviel von Einzbern from Fate/Zero

Hopefully these two will avenge Kiritsugu's death. After all, Iri is Kiritsugu's husband, and Illya is Kiritsugu's father.

Yep, we're doing a mother and daughter duo for this one.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
If there's another game now:
-Dunban
-Doritos
-WarGreymon

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I'd actually like a response to this Verde Coeden Scalesworth Verde Coeden Scalesworth , because you calling me out like that makes little to no sense when you put into in this perspective.

You ruined my fun for literally no reason, because you wanted to claim offense but by the very nature of what was happening in game as a joke, you should very well have no problem with what I said. Soo....

Explain please. Even if it's PM, because right now I'm really baffled and was having fun and you just had to be a snowflake for some reason.
The character in question, was one of my males before I identified as female. Namely a representation of me called Lt. Ryan Laser. To see him accused of bigotry directly hits at me. Keep in mind I really do not like bigotry and heavily fight against it. Combined with being transgender myself, you can see why the combination of things hit a lot harder than was intended. I know you never intended to offend and was just being silly. That's why I'm not mad whatsoever. I just wanted you to stop because it was seriously starting to hurt when you continued the joke. I ignored it the first time because it was a one-off thing. When it started to continue, it actually bothered me.

Keep in mind nobody offline knows I'm female because I'm honestly afraid of saying something due to how transphobic the world is. This is also why it hurts to hear what you were joking about. Please understand I'm not trying to ruin your fun whatsoever.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
The character in question, was one of my males before I identified as female. Namely a representation of me called Lt. Ryan Laser. To see him accused of bigotry directly hits at me. Keep in mind I really do not like bigotry and heavily fight against it. Combined with being transgender myself, you can see why the combination of things hit a lot harder than was intended. I know you never intended to offend and was just being silly. That's why I'm not mad whatsoever. I just wanted you to stop because it was seriously starting to hurt when you continued the joke. I ignored it the first time because it was a one-off thing. When it started to continue, it actually bothered me.

Keep in mind nobody offline knows I'm female because I'm honestly afraid of saying something due to how transphobic the world is. This is also why it hurts to hear what you were joking about. Please understand I'm not trying to ruin your fun whatsoever.
Okay, but see this still makes no sense to me, because the thing you are claiming upsets you is that because the character is a reflection of yourself you are upset because someone joked he was misogynstic or transphobic, but in game he is killing women and a actual transgender woman who is somewhat of an icon in the transgender community. Yet that did not bother you.

But my silly lighthearted joke did.

Look. It's okay. I understand that you are transgender and you have a struggle, but you got way up up up in offense for nothing and really can't even claim it because you're okay with the possibility of some of his actions in this round being things that would make you upset as a transgender woman.

I love you home girl, we in the same community, the LGBT community, so I'd never actually say anything harmful about a transman or woman or hell even a woman. I love everybody.

It just floors me that this concept is a thing that just happened, because none of it makes sense logically to me. And maybe it's because I'm not in your headspace, but whatever. I try to think too logically sometimes and I just don't see the logic in this I suppose.

Either way....moving along.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

This time I request the character I'm most synonymous with, Fierce Deity Link.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I suppose I'll continue to play, just hope my mouth (or fingers) rather doesn't get me in trouble.

My suggestions:

A head of cabbage
Kermit the Frog
A giraffe.
Boo
An alarm clock

Top Bottom