• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Welcome to Brawl+ (vid)

cAm8ooo

Smash Lord
I decided to upload a recent video of Brawl+ using Mookierah's codeset. The video is of a poor CPU DK who doesn't know how to DI properly so while this does not give an accurate outlook on what Kirby will be like in Brawl+ it does show you his potentional.

I recommend everyone to give Brawl+ a try, its easy to implement and over 9000 times better then regular Brawl. Hopefully I'll get some videos up of actual matches sometime in the future or be welcome to upload your own and ill post your links here. Maybe this will spark some more interest in Brawl+ and the little pink puffer :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BpSIU-tbPU

Things to do while watchin this vid:
1) Love Brawl+
2) Get Brawl+
3) Feel sympathy for DK

Things not to do while watchin this vid:
1) Use as a tool for learning DI

cAm8ooo

Smash Lord
brawl+ sucks. dont use it. Kirby > DK. Do the math.
Have you ever played Brawl+? I recommend you do before bashing it. I can't even play regular brawl anymore without feeling like its soo inferior. You can always play both.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I'd like videos of someone who plays the game well vs. another person who plays the game well. Not someone vs a CPU.

cAm8ooo

Smash Lord
I'd like videos of someone who plays the game well vs. another person who plays the game well. Not someone vs a CPU.
Theres plenty of videos on youtube. Just look them up, there r some pretty good matches and hopeully kishprime will get his vids up of the thier tourny soon. This was meant to just be a teaser with more videos added of actual opponents but my replays were messed up and my friend has returned to college. I'll update when we do play tho with updated codes as well (not that im good tho, sry if you want that, wait for the kishes)

Sadly, i havnt seen any brawl+ vids of kirby up yet, so just wait for mine if you want to see a decent kirby. Or you could always experience brawl+ kirby face rapish firsthand :)

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
>_>

that was messed up

Kirby's is broken with that specific hackset...it's like N64 Kirby's uptilt :p

cAm8ooo

Smash Lord
haha if only humans were dumb enough to DI that bad. You can actually escape the first u-tilt at 0% by DIing down and teching under the codeset i was using (which i posted the link in the description but note that it is not Mookies current codeset because more and better codes and values have come out since)

Kirby is still a beast tho and i have done 50-60% combos on a friend of mine. I had some more vids of actually playin him but it was under a different codeset and the replay screws up now with the different codes. The only replays i have left our against a computer but i did stairway to heaven someone off the top of the map in one which is very plausible against a human and is sooo sexy.

I suggest giving it a try, an "unofficial" codeset is located on the brawl+ thread and though its not the codes i use i still LOVE IT. :)

edit: @asdioh- he's really not broken, most all you saw was easily escapable by DI. Tho uptilt does have garaunted combos. Also, Gonzo combo no longer works :(

cAm8ooo

Smash Lord
Just an update. Life has finally turned back to normal from the big ice storm that pretty much **** on my county and my friend came in from college so i finally got around to recording some actual matches like i had promised forever ago. About 5 or 6 vids of kirby vs meta. Their all very good matches with some NICE combos :)

I have to work today, but i plan on getting them up tonight if anyone would like to watch. My only regret is that the Backroom Codeset comes out some time this weekend and not when i was playin :( The codeset i did use was AMAZING tho (thnx Muba)

Top Bottom