• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weird Item-Up-Throw Glitch right before landing

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
If you Up-Throw an Item with Peach right before you land its possible that she still does he Up-Throw animation but wont throw the item she is holding (Yes works with other Items too)

This might need a whole bunch of trys before you get a feeling for the timing, as the timing is very stricked (Maybe 1-2 frames).. just keep pulling->SH->UpThrow right before landing. Maybe after 50 tries you will get it once...

Might has potential mindgame uses, but other than that its more of a warning, so just you know :p

As far as my testings go, this is peach only... but feel free to try this with other characters too, would be weird if more (maybe even every) character got this glitch...

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Yeah I've had it happen before, and even manipulated its use on a few occasions. Its practicality or usefulness is slim at best. It's often better to just go for a more stable option instead of trying to force a flincher on someone.

LanceStern

Smash Lord
If you Up-Throw an Item with Peach right before you land its possible that she still does he Up-Throw animation but wont throw the item she is holding (Yes works with other Items too)

This might need a whole bunch of trys before you get a feeling for the timing, as the timing is very stricked (Maybe 1-2 frames).. just keep pulling->SH->UpThrow right before landing. Maybe after 50 tries you will get it once...

Might has potential mindgame uses, but other than that its more of a warning, so just you know :p

As far as my testings go, this is peach only... but feel free to try this with other characters too, would be weird if more (maybe even every) character got this glitch...
Dark peach made a thorough topic on this about two years ago. No real uses

Top Bottom