• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weird glitch

Dave_Uk

Smash Apprentice
I was playing on console for the first time in around a year last night, and whilst playing on dreamland, during a recovery on the right hand side with pika I quick attacked firstly down-left diagonal and then horizontal left intending to grab the ledge but instead I appeared on the left hand side of dreamland, still travelling left and fell to my death as if I had just quick attacked right through the entire level!

Has anyone else had similar experiences? This is the first time in all of 9 years of playin on console that I have seen something like this so have I discovered some weird new glitch or if my game just gettin old and crappy?

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Its happend to me. But in a different way.

I was Luigi and I was recovering from the right side. Link was edgegaurding me. When I got attacked by Links D smash I bounced off from the other side of the stage and recovered from the left side.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Only time this glitch type thing has happened to me was in melee, but its common in melee because if you do a recovery attack and mario or doctor mario uses the cape on you as you do it, you end up on the other side of the level, doing a recovery attack from the ledge opposite of the one you were previously on, and it works everytime too.

In ssb64 never. But Ive heard about this kind of thing

chuckj

Smash Journeyman
Blah I wanted to delete my post.

Is it like fox upB on Yoshi stage?

mooseproduce

Smash Ace
It's possible to teleport through the middle of Yoshi's stage with Fox's up-B. ^__^ If you do it from the right side, you can even teleport to the right edge and grab it.

Top Bottom