• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weird dream about Brawl

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
So a few nights ago, I was having this dream that I was reading this magazine-like thing about the different characters that were going to be in Brawl. Some of them weren't reconizable (there was one that looked like Sukapon and another that looked kind of like a mix between Bowser and Meta Ridley). A majority were Pokemon, though, although most of them were Pokemon like Krabby and (I think, maybe) Ralts. There were even some made up Pokemon that I was sure they were them, but hadn't seen them before (like this weird, leafy Grass version of Blaziken).

Yeah, it was kind of weird.

Metric

Smash Cadet
The night before I got my Wii, I was draming about Super Mario Galaxy. It looked like one of teh secret stages from Mario Sunshine but the background was space, and I sucked at it =\ It was a fun experience though...

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
I had a dream that they put the UFO from Kirby in Brawl as an item but only Kirby could use it. I also had a dream about them announcing the release date as September.

This is what happens when you stay up too late waiting for the updates and spend most of your free time drawing the characters for practice.

Pomfrod

Smash Apprentice
A few nights ago, I dreamt that a trailer revealing all the characters was revealed. A standalone Ice Climber, named Tierjk, clad in green and a rough, spiky parka hood, is the only character I remember.

I think I have a subconscious worry about balance issues in Brawl...

Shapechanger

Smash Apprentice
A few months ago, I drempt that I went back in time to before Wavedashing and all the advanced moves were discovered. I went to a tournament and started doing all manner of things that nobody thought was possible at the time. Owned me some noobs. That was fun.

Croco

Smash Lord
I had a dream of looking at Brawl's "Event Screen."

The Events were now labeled with small thumbnails instead of just text.
I recalled 1 event.. which took place on "Final Destination 3."

"When Worlds Collide"

You had to battle against Andross's giant head.. and Mother Brain in her Super Metroid form at the smae time.. The music sounded like a remix of the mother brain boss music from Super Metroid.. but sounded allot like the "arkham battle" song from Devil May Cry 2. (You can find the song at gh.ffshrine.org) You play as Samus teamed up with Fox, Wolf, and oddly Dark Samus.

Zeela12

Smash Ace
a long time ago I had a dream about melee:

u kno how fox and falco have that secret taunt on corneria or venom? well I dreamt that Samus had something like that too, only she charges this giant lazer and shoots it.

couple months later, IT CAME TRUE! just look at the brawl trailer! lol.

Green Shell

Smash Journeyman
Lol, that's more of a nightmare.
I had a dream about Brawl, once.
You could use two characters at a time, I was playing it, and I used Wolf and Samus.
Yeah... I woke up rather disappointed, and wanting to go back into my dream xD

Wob-Wob

Smash Journeyman
Croco... you're story sounds made up, or partially made up, cause most people don't remember every detail in a dream... not saying you did either, but you got quite some detail... Just saying ;)

Steven Hail

Smash Cadet
Wow, I thought I was the only one who got weird dreams like these. :ohwell: Glad to know I have company. My recent Brawl-related dream was when I was doing my usual routine of getting up, turning on my laptop, then going over to the SmashBros. site to check updates, and being unimpressed by it. Only this time, the update was a confirmation of Zero (from the MegamanZero series) as a newcomer! I saw a his picture, a bio, screenshots, and everything. I also distincly remember hearing a choir of angels singing. But then Snake snuck up behind me and snapped my neck. I woke up after that in my sleeping bag...outside my backyard. :confused:

Yeah, you can guess I was disappointed.

Erk Aduro

Smash Apprentice
Wow, now that's an awesome dream. o_O; Aside from the neck snapping part, but if my neck had to be snapped by anyone, I would hope it were Solid Snake. :D

I've had only one Smash related dream despite my constant obsessing over it. I dreamt that I could SHFFL in real life and I was practicing with my Nair (which was a sex kick by the way :p). That was about the extent of it though. I wish I had thought to practice wavedashing at the time. :\

pikachun00b7

Smash Lord
I had a dream of SSBB. Unfortunately it is too erotic to tell in SWF.

Majority...Pokemon?
Pokemon ruins everything...
You are lucky Pikachu didn't kill you with his turret.

I agree Pikachu should be the only one in it Jigglypuff is a waste of memory along with Mewtwo and Pichu.
Melee takes little memory SSBB will follow suit. Jiggz,M2 wasting space. What about Doc, luigi, or ness. 2 are clones and the other is a mistake. The problem is YOU wasting our bandwidth.

Freedoves

Smash Cadet
Croco... you're story sounds made up, or partially made up, cause most people don't remember every detail in a dream... not saying you did either, but you got quite some detail... Just saying ;)
Some people can, some people can't. MOST doesn't mean all. Who gives a ****, anyway? It's a ******** thread.

Wob-Wob

Smash Journeyman
Some people can, some people can't. MOST doesn't mean all. Who gives a ****, anyway? It's a ******** thread.
Cool... Come on imagination!! bring me a dream! One I'l remember very clearly!!

It's indeed a ratarted thread, but a nice retarted one ;)

experiment111

Smash Journeyman
I had a similar dream bout brawl only it was about the updates.
o.O i swear i'm losing my mind.
Anyway i saw fox and zamus on the characters list and the only thing i can remeber was seeing an alt colored costume for zamus where the suit was black and white and she had darker hair

Saimdusan

Smash Apprentice
I had a dream that I saw the starting roster for Brawl. Then I called my friend over to play the game.

All I remember was that Luigi was in it and that it looked like that roster that lets you vote for what character you want.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
My dream for Brawl was a nightmare... I picked luigi and chose battlefield on training mode and tried to airdodge into the ground, but I didnt go anywhere... and I was luigi.

I woke up really upset.

I've millions of dreams for Brawl...sadly. I dreamt that it had Crono from Chrono Trigger and Isaac and Felix from Golden Sun. I know Crono won't be in it, but I am hoping for Isaac and Felix, since they arn't even third party. I've also had a dream that it was 3D as in sidestepping the whole way, not just sidedodging, which I'm not sure I like that idea. Either way, I woke up pissed, if Smashbros.com doesn't give us an update worth while and keeps juicing the info I'm gonna kill.

Private Zulen

Smash Apprentice
I had a wet dream about Brawl as well.

EDIT: Ooooh, wierd dream? Uh, yeah, I had one of those, too.

SubparSmashBrother

Smash Ace
I had a dream a while ago that I woke up and went to smashbros. There were five confirmed newcomers: 1 random pokemon I don't remember, then wolf link(without midna ?_?), Midna(true form), Ganondorf, and Windwaker Link. There were no pictures of them, but it showed their icons with their names next to the icons. For some reason I remember feeling really sad after that, like I was disappointed. Then, I woke up. More stuff probably happened but all I remember is the brawl stuff.

Meh, +1.

Boot Bunny1

Smash Cadet
Im looking forward to the release of SSBB too.......but i have never had a dream about it. instead of being obsessed with SSBB, i play and practice SSBM.maybe you guys should take your mind off of it lol.

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
This is weird because I had a dream about Brawl just today. I'm sick right now, and I tend to have lots of weird dreams whenever I'm sick, so that probably contributed to it. I got to play as some characters and I found some secret characters. I remmeber I was glad that I was gonna reveal all the movesets and new info to everyone and put it on my site and the boards. The only new character I can remember is come kind of dark colored robot on wheels. I have no idea where that came from. But yea, pretty weird.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Im looking forward to the release of SSBB too.......but i have never had a dream about it. instead of being obsessed with SSBB, i play and practice SSBM.maybe you guys should take your mind off of it lol.

Haha, yeah... I have a feeling that no matter how good brawl is im still gonna favour melee.. its my favorite game in the world and I could never stop playing it, even if theres not much tourney action (and I think itll still be around) ill play with my friends.

foxmaster101

Smash Cadet
I had a dream of brawl in like 02 and it had 500 characters and was for ps2 and for some reason the game had NO nintendo characters all just zombies from resident evil weird...

Drik Khaail

Smash Ace
I've had like 3 dreams about brawl before. the first one, I was playing as mario running around in this weird dungeon, and it was more like a puzzle to solve, than something to fight
The second dream, was after the smash bros updates began, and I heard menu 01. Everything was horrible, other than the graphics, and half the new characters were cartoons... And on the third dream, a new trailer had come out, with mewtwo, jigglypuff and ness in it. This one was more vivid, and ness especially. but, jigglypuff was really deformed, like a pink blob (more than usual)

pineappleupsetshark

Smash Journeyman
I had a nightmare once in which all the characters in Brawl were realistic human characters.
No Pokemon, No Kirby, No Mario. It was disturbing.

Top Bottom