• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weekly Character Discussion: Luigi

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Well I have some important information about that.
Luigi Pros.:
>Air power
>Spacing (tornado)
>KO moves
>Sickly combo skill

Mario Pros.:
>Edgeguarding
>Range (slightly more than Luigi)
>Defense

So Luigi IMHUO is the better player. However if you are a tourney go-er, keep this in mind; Luigi is crap against the main tourney characters, i.e Snake, MK, DDD. So take that into consideration
luigi doing bad vs snake.....what, I have beaten top snakes online and have done fine vs every snake offline
D3 can infinite both and its easier for him to infinite mario because mario is such an approach based character
both of them do bad vs meta.

kigbariom

Smash Lord
Lemme see vids bro.
Actually might help my Luigi
Many hear can vouch for my claim that it is hard to fight snake

Whut

Smash Cadet
Has anyone had this happen?
If you jump off of Final Destination and charge your missile and fire so that you hit the side of the stage (not the edge), Luigi gets his head stuck in the side for a minute, wiggling about before pulling himself out?

I've had this work on the sides of the platforms in New Pork City too.
It doesn't work all the time though. After he pulls himself out, he can do a jump and an Up+B.

ALiAsVee

Smash Ace
If you jump off of Final Destination and charge your missile and fire so that you hit the side of the stage (not the edge), Luigi gets his head stuck in the side for a minute, wiggling about before pulling himself out?

It doesn't work all the time though. After he pulls himself out, he can do a jump and an Up+B.
Yep, that happens when you misfire sometimes, especially when you hit walls. I get punished every time for doing that, I hate it.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero

It's luigi's version called " wall cling ". It's random, highly unreliable, but it's funny though.

mimic_king

Smash Lord
That's why I missile in the correct places to avoid that. I've never had that happen to me so it can't be that hard for you guys.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
This has been here long enough...

Top Bottom