• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weekly Character Discussion: Dedede

TheWaft

Smash Journeyman
Illinois--I live in a suburb of chicago. Looking f
Bthrow-16%

Dthrow CG on mad chars...some chars he's able to end it w/ a dtilt kill O_o.

...chars that he can't CG...just spam bthrow on 'em over and over.

once they're in killing range or off the stage...bair/fair edgeguards.

UpB super armor on the way up...as he's coming down you can hit him from the side...or as he lands block the slam and starz and punish...

...ridiculous grab range...

Utilt has invincibility? It kills really well.

Swallowcides are beneficial when you're about to lose your stock and your opponent isn't in killing range. LOL

Dair is a great combo starter at low percents.

Ftilt's range is great and it combos into dthrows on certain chars.

Bair at low percent sometimes causes tripping allowing you to get a grab on the opponent and either start CGing or just bthrow/fthrow.

Nair isn't used as much as it should be...good combo move as well.

Fair's range is unpredictably awesome...great killing move/combo move.

Down B charged is awesome as well.

Even tho ppl say he sucks in teams...IMO I think thats only cuz he's a big target...he makes team infinites so much easier w/ his dthrow...I've seen teams of DDD n MK in NYC where the MK would dtilt and DDD would dthrow and they'd rinse and repeat.

Definitely a contender...DDD shouldn't be slept on and IMO is high/top tier material. He has an extremely gay dodge...T___T...lol his dash attack and fsmash are so embarassing to get hit by and the range on those moves are pretty **** awesome not to mention the knockback...DDD is gay tier.
Well said, and to sum it up, every single one of D3's moves pwns, from waddle-dees to ledge guard f-smashes.

mimic_king

Smash Lord
How can an f smash ledge guard? You're invincible on the ledge, and his smash goes directly on the ledge.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I see my boy King Dedede got to 3rd tier...

Well done

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
This is dead.

Top Bottom