• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weekly Carolina Beach/wilmington smash fests + random fighters

SK919

Deal with it

I made this thread just so people know that we do this. We are pretty far away but if for what ever reason any of you guys want to come down to visit us here's the information.

Time: fridays starts at 4 and last till we don't feel like playing anymore
address : 701 carolina beach ave. North 28428 carolina beach.
number : 919-358-6051

We have about two set ups on average but there's plenty of room for more.

We do round robins at the end of every month and usually there's a set or two that happen regardless. We get hype!

Counter picking green greens is cool here. We welcome everyone

By the way.. we are walking distance from a beautiful beach and great bars/clubs. It's a good place to play melee

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
We got to cb @ 3pm and hit up a bar for awhile, stopped by at 4:40 and some dude told us it wasn't happening til later...can't get ahold of slasher or spoon so, idk what we're getting into., just drove back to Wilmington and I doubt well be d sober enough to make the drive later. Sorry bros

:phone:

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
dwam lol.

hope you guys can swing through next week. i think i'll float down that direction after class to start my spring break. it'd be cool to have you guys there as well.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Lol Bryan's phone skills suck

I try to call spoon and get his dad lol

shoutouts to e-sports

7pm slashers phone still off. Lol

Top Bottom