• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Weekly AMA: RandomAce

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
1604807988538.png
RandomAce

This AMA's subject is the local lycanthrope and runner of the Byleth Social, RandomAce!

As always, all site rules are in effect. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until RandomAce has answered, then you may ask more. And when asking questions, please keep it civil. Have fun! If you're curious about if you're on the list of future AMAs, refer to this post over in the Social thread. If you're not and you'd like to be added, please send me a message. Even if you've been a subject in the past, you're free to go again! We'll try to draw one name for an AMA each week, so stay tuned! And if you wanna check out some of the older AMAs, please refer to this post in the Social Thread

Alright, RandomAce RandomAce you ready?

I'll start:
  1. What are your overall predictions for the rest of Fighters Pass Vol 2?
  2. How did you get into Smash in the first place?
  3. How satisfied are you with Byleth's implementation in Smash?

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
1. You ever play Quest 64?
2. Do you have all 3 versions of Lycanrock on a single file?
3. Is RandomAce a Pokemon reference?

KillerCage

Smash Master
1) Favorite movies?

2) Could you list some of your favorite game series/franchises?

3) Will you give Wesker an egg? :4pacman:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
1. Do you believe that 4th-dimensional beings exist?

2. Would you eat a Rhombicosidodecahedron that's made of jelly?

3. Can space-time be separated?

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
  1. Are you going to answer any of these questions before the next AMA is drawn in a couple of days?

RandomAce

Smash Champion

This AMA's subject is the local lycanthrope and runner of the Byleth Social, RandomAce!

As always, all site rules are in effect. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until RandomAce has answered, then you may ask more. And when asking questions, please keep it civil. Have fun! If you're curious about if you're on the list of future AMAs, refer to this post over in the Social thread. If you're not and you'd like to be added, please send me a message. Even if you've been a subject in the past, you're free to go again! We'll try to draw one name for an AMA each week, so stay tuned! And if you wanna check out some of the older AMAs, please refer to this post in the Social Thread

Alright, RandomAce RandomAce you ready?

I'll start:
  1. What are your overall predictions for the rest of Fighters Pass Vol 2?
  2. How did you get into Smash in the first place?
  3. How satisfied are you with Byleth's implementation in Smash?
I don’t remember when I signed up for the AMA.

1. I’m not as interested in Smash as I used to be, but I’m believe that we will have two more first parties and two more third parties. I’m going with Rex and Zacian (or any Gen 8 PKMN) as my first parties, I think they’re likely inclusions that Sakurai is willing to make happen. As for third parties, Lloyd I think could happen since Tales of Symphonia is not only one of the most well known JRPGs in Japan, but is a gateway game for many Western fans as well. For my final pick, I think the protagonist of SMTV has a good chance of happening, it could not only be this pass’s “advertising” character, but also represent a monumental series that has inspired many RPGs including Pokémon. The fact that SMTV will be one of the few games to have a simultaneous world wide release, the first for Atlus, is in no small part due to Nintendo.

2. My very first time would be in a game store all the way back in 2012 when I was like 9 years old. I remember seeing Brawl’s cover and thought it looked weird, it had characters I know like Mario, Peach, Pokémon Trainer, but they looked much more different compared to other depictions of them. I’m not sure why I asked my parents to buy it, but I had a lot of fun and Smash became one of the cornerstones of my gaming experience. I’ve been in Smash speculation since then, beginning with 4 and especially into Smash 4’s DLC, and continuing into Smash Ultimate.

3. I’m not sure, while Byleth is my most played DLC character and I like the move set, I think the whip sword idea could’ve done well on its own. I feel that by fracturing the moveset the weapons don’t get enough time to shine, but Byleth is still pretty fun to use.

1. You ever play Quest 64?
2. Do you have all 3 versions of Lycanrock on a single file?
3. Is RandomAce a Pokemon reference?
1. Nope, I think ProJared did a review on it that I watched, but I doesn’t seem interesting.

2. Yes on my Ultra Moon Pokémon file. I hope I could do the same someday in Pokémon SwSh if I ever get it.

3. No, I just came up with a name not many people have.

1. Are you going to answer any of these questions before the next AMA is drawn in a couple of days?
Sorry, I don’t have a lot of time on my hands nowadays.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom