• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Weekly AMA: KingBooGengar57 (ROUND 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

KingBooGengar57

This AMA's subject managed to get 3 AMAs within the span of nine months, KingBooGengar57!

Now this ain't KingBooGrngar57 first AMA here as they were a subject twice before. I'd strongly recommend checking out KingBooGengar57 nitial AMA from March of this year along with their second one from August just so we don't get a majority of repeat questions. However a good amount of time has passed from them and some answers may have changed, so at the same time,I wouldn't completely discourage repeats either.

As always, all site rules are in effect. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until KingBooGengar57 has answered, then you may ask more. And when asking questions, please keep it civil. Have fun! If you're curious about if you're on the list of future AMAs, refer to this post over in the Social thread. If you're not and you'd like to be added, please send me a message. Even if you've been a subject in the past, you're free to go again! We'll try to draw one name for an AMA each week, so stay tuned! And if you wanna check out some of the older AMAs, please refer to this post in the Social Thread

Alright KingBooGengar57 KingBooGengar57 , you ready?

I'll start:

1. On a scale of 1-10, how satisfied are you with Ultimate's set of newcomers?
  2. What's your favorite thing about SB?
  3. Top 3 Final Fantasy characters?

Last edited:

KillerCage

Smash Master
1) Favorite anime(s)?

2) Favorite cartoon(s)?

3) How many times are you willing to kill Hayabusa? :4pacman:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
1) Favorite anime(s)?

2) Favorite cartoon(s)?

3) How many times are you willing to kill Hayabusa? :4pacman:
1. Don't watch anime
2. American Dad
3. Depends on which one. If it's Ryu Hayabusa, over 9000.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom