• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weekend Warriors - Voting on a Tier!

IceArrow

Smash Lord
Alberto beat Xiro since Alberto showed up. Xiro has until 8:30 to play Ulti.

Riddle, I would like to wait but some players want this done earlier. Xiro still has a chance and I'll give him until 8:45 instead.

I won 2-0, let's play Riddle, get on Pokecommunity.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Beat alberto 2-0

time for madarrow

Edit:

Beat riddle 3-0, then 3-2

IceArrow

Smash Lord
Lol, you guys used the same team. It was kind of annoying losing to the same team constantly. But whatever, Majority and I contemplated about teams but we never used the same team or even the same strategy.

IceArrow

Smash Lord
You guys watched each others battles? That should not be allowed at all because Ulti knew exactly what every team of mine was.

IceArrow

Smash Lord
It seems like its difficult for people to be active and to attend every Sunday so we can take a month off. May 26th will be the next Weekend Tournament.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Since this seems to be pretty much defunct, I'm going to de-sticky it. If anyone wants to start this up again, though, feel free to take it up or start a new thread.

(I'm trying to clean up some stickies, thus the influx of sticky removal.)

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
I like how you posted about him posting about him posting

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I like how you posted about it.
I was trying to explain my reasoning to you guys so you understood why I was doing it. Granted it is a really old thread and it could be assumed, but I like to try and keep the community aware of what I'm doing, and I'm not sure why explaining my actions is being greeted with sarcasm (unless I completely misread that response).

If anybody has any further points to bring to the table, please take it to my profile or PMs. Otherwise, leave posts in this thread to discussion about this tournament or starting up a new series.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I merely found your post unnecessary (just like mine). If you have reasons to unsticky a thread - especially on that's been inactive for a year - just do it.

IceArrow

Smash Lord
Hey guys, if I started this up again who would be interested? There has been very little activity so lets try and rebuild this community.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
I miss this community as well... Good times were had here.

Unfortunately I doubt many would return, but in the rare case that they do consider me interested.

IceArrow

Smash Lord
Awesome, I know Majority is interested as well. If we can get around 7-8 we can start and hopefully start to rebuild this series.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
I just want to mention that a considerable portion of the people you sent that pm to don't play anymore

AirFair

Marth tho
I don't really know much.. but if we are talking about playing on Pokemon Showdown! then I would want to play Random Battles for fun.
Where can I find a good tier list that I can use if I make a team with it?, because I don't know what to vote for yet.

Last edited:
Top Bottom