• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weekend Tournament 4: Tourney Type Nominations

ss118

Smash Master
3 tournaments one weekend!

Everyone nominate the hell out of tourneys! I'll just pick three that vary the most and then we'll do one each day.

ss118

Smash Master
The problem I have with crystal cup is that it's so much limitation for a very short tournament: if anything it should have its own full-blown tournament.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
Things that begin with "_" (rng a letter)

Pokemon Stadium/Battle Tower style tournament (3 per team, barb sheddies as placeholders)

rockem7

Smash Ace
Hold on, but moves are also in the same way restricted to moves introduced in Generations I and II.

Just wanted to make you aware of the whole setting of Crystal Cup.
Yeah, I saw that in your earlier post. :p I'm down with having limited moves. I'd just have to research 2nd Gen moves because none come to mind other than Steel Wing and Zap Cannon, and I'm not even 100% sure those are 2nd Gen.

Top Bottom