• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Week in Review Issue #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cpt.

Smash Lord
Wow nice thread. I like how you incorporated so many quotes in order to help us examine the pictures.

Jumpman84

Smash Lord
NNID
Jumpman84
3DS FC
3695-0041-5877
Whoops, I just realized I never answered your question about adding what I wrote. You're more than welcome to. :)

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Wow nice thread. I like how you incorporated so many quotes in order to help us examine the pictures.
Thank you. I try to present both sides if the issue.
Whoops, I just realized I never answered your question about adding what I wrote. You're more than welcome to. :)
I'll add it up soon

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I'm leaving it up just just a little longer. There seems to be some discussion. I'll close it in 8 hours (or when I wake up).

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
OMNIPOST TIME! Looks like I made it as Venus slumbers... *snickers*

Wow, Captain Hotcakes write-up is massive. And good work as always, Venus. I'd suggest the admins to make this thread appear on the Smashboards homepage or Facebook page.
Thanks for reading it! It may be massive, but I really dug deep into the technical aspects of the Villager. :D

My God at that Villager article. Just how did you manage to find all that information about him.
Anyway, a very nice week overall, alternating useless updates to unexpected updates (we got a new item, a new stage and a new character).
I'm just that familiar with the Animal Crossing games that I can pull the info off.

Honestly, I see the fireworks being more on an up-smash. Just feels too powerful to be an up-tilt...
You know, after considering its range, I may want to look into its mapping again. But as always, your mileage may vary.

Oh, the Villager write-up is missing the actual Up tilt. Which is Villager flailing a stick above his head. The Fireworks are definitely his Up Smash.
The flailing stick is in the next write-up. My interpretation, of course. ;)

I'm loving these articles. I'm honestly looking forward to the next one.

Actually, Villager crouches down before using the Fireworks.

Could be a Down Smash or Up Smash? Start-up frames?

Well, they could always swap my Party Popper with the Fountain Firework.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Thank you, Captain Hotcakes for that amazingly in-depth review! I will now close this thread so stay tuned for the next edition of tWiR!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom