• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

We Record Your Replays - Helpers Welcome.

T25XL

Smash Journeyman
alright, can I have my videos by tomorrow, cause I really need them since some of them are being requested. Sorry I gave u so much, I thought u would do them friday to get over with, lol. So thanx in return

D

Deleted member

Give me a date for them to be done rather than to just spit it out on a random day please.
(There were 18 replays right? I don't know how the hell I can render 18 videos out in sony vegas in 1 day)

T25XL

Smash Journeyman
I would like to have them by tomorrow, so wut I'm thinking is like half of the replays today, and then the other half tomorrow. But if u want to, u can do it next weekend with that same format if u'd like to. I just really need them asap

D

Deleted member

Okay so, I've got them all recorded and rendering out in mp4. It's using 480 and 4:3 to render faster though, instead of 720 and 16:9. (I have to do this to get them out fast enough, and since its brawl it REALLY doesn't matter)
After I upload all of these files onto speedyshare, then I'll get yours ready spider. Sorry for all this waiting guys >_>

Illuvial

Exploring Tallon IV
NNID
Illuvial
3DS FC
1435-3676-0317
Switch FC
SW-1736-8649-2292
Is there a video tutorial for setting up infinite length replays? I have seen threads and such with confusing and unfinished tutorials that just confused me more than they help me.

D

Deleted member

I can make a tutorial for you. (Do you have the homebrew channel?)

D

Deleted member

You don't NEED homebrew, but if you're going to do brawl stuff then might as well get it. (Theres a hackless way to load brawl stuff though)

D

Deleted member

They're being put on speedyshare as I'm typing. They look like this when uploaded: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLJD1ugUdIg. It's not as good as earlier because I recorded and rendered 18 brawl matches in less than 10 hours. >_> Thats alot. (I don't know how I did this lol)
Download: (I'll edit the link here when its done)

D

Deleted member

My upload crashed when it had 2 minutes left. BEAUTIFUL.
Illuvial, put this on your sd card. http://www.mediafire.com/?4ypifpsbigpwzv0 then go to homebrew and you should see gecko. Load gecko and choose the first option from the top down. It should load brawl and you've got the following:
Infinite replays, unrestricted pause camera, default settings (starts as 3 stocks 8 minute timer), and tags in replays.

Illuvial

Exploring Tallon IV
NNID
Illuvial
3DS FC
1435-3676-0317
Switch FC
SW-1736-8649-2292
My upload crashed when it had 2 minutes left. BEAUTIFUL.
Illuvial, put this on your sd card. http://www.mediafire.com/?4ypifpsbigpwzv0 then go to homebrew and you should see gecko. Load gecko and choose the first option from the top down. It should load brawl and you've got the following:
Infinite replays, unrestricted pause camera, default settings (starts as 3 stocks 8 minute timer), and tags in replays.
Much obliged!

D

Deleted member

Okay... so... apparantly the uploads keep failing at like 90% done because my computer was over cooked from 18 renders. So I had to restart my computer, and now I should be able to do this without google chrome crashing.
(Oh and did it work Illuvial? I hope it did, because the other people must of been weird to have made something like this confusing.

D

Deleted member

That threads not really a guide, so I would see how you didn't know what to do with it. (I also had to make the gct so that made it easier)

Illuvial

Exploring Tallon IV
NNID
Illuvial
3DS FC
1435-3676-0317
Switch FC
SW-1736-8649-2292
It won't work... I go to Homebrew, hit Gecko and then I hate three options [delete] [load] [cancel]. I hit load and the screen fades to black and I have to reset my system...

D

Deleted member

Uhm... What? you hate three options, delete load cancel hit load and screen fades? I don't understand you.

Illuvial

Exploring Tallon IV
NNID
Illuvial
3DS FC
1435-3676-0317
Switch FC
SW-1736-8649-2292
When I go to Gecko in the Homebrew channel and pick the Load option, a loading bar pops up for a moment and then my TV fades to black as though it was supposed to start the game, but my TV just stays at the black and the only way out of it is to reset my system.

D

Deleted member

Uhh... What? A loading bar? I don't even remember that.
Here, let me try this.
WAIT, You can't even load gecko OS? What?

D

Deleted member

Is your SD card formatted to fat32 and 1 or 2 gbs? If its an sdhc or not fat32 then that might be why.

Illuvial

Exploring Tallon IV
NNID
Illuvial
3DS FC
1435-3676-0317
Switch FC
SW-1736-8649-2292
2GB SD card, which is required to run Homebrew in the first place and I cam run Homebrew so my card is not the issue. As for FAT32 it is formatted to FAT, but it does not say FAT32. I will format it and try again.

D

Deleted member

T25XL, I've been trying to upload your files over 5x times tonight, and every time it says it fails. I'm pretty sure its my internet tonight, because my family has also had issues with it. I'll have it when I wake up (which will be like, 12 oclock central time)
A few things, how many times has this happened? If only once, try a few more times.
Where is the gecko os folder? It should be like this: SD CARD (F: or w/e) > apps > Gecko1931 > meta, icon, and boot.dol
The Gecko OS I gave you is updated to 9, which is what is supposed to fix this exact issue...
Try putting these 2 things in on your sd card. (Not in a folder, just straight onto it): http://www.mediafire.com/view/?kd364s3wtyl85r3 http://www.mediafire.com/?l2k348wac8qre0y

D

Deleted member

w/e, I made a memory mistake. the dol is what I sent, not what was in the gecko os

Illuvial

Exploring Tallon IV
NNID
Illuvial
3DS FC
1435-3676-0317
Switch FC
SW-1736-8649-2292
Well for a moment there I honestly thought that we had found the problem, I guess not. lol
It is alright man, I'll figure it out eventually.

yoshq

Smash Master
Thank you for all the hard work, Zach. Illuvial, I have a small section on how to get infinite replays in the op. But if your screen is just fading to black... it depends. How long are you waiting before resetting it? Because it does take awhile on my system as well before something shows up. It must be something related to Gecko... like, check if you have the right version of it, the right files, the right version for your Wii and Brawl version, etc.

D

Deleted member

It's cool, I should feel bad for waiting to the last minute >_>

T25XL

Smash Journeyman
naw u shouldn't, when I said give them to me by today, I would've expected them somewhere around the end of the day so u juust met my expectations, there was no problem with u waiting at all. I'll be back with more replays in like 3 weeks, cause I don't have anything at all right now, lol

D

Deleted member

Oh... forgot about Spidermad. Okay, I'll get yours out spider if I can this time. (Lets hope that wifi thing doesn't go bad)
Dcold, after I get that I'll get yours.

D

Deleted member

Oh sick, got my S-Video Cable today. Its really painful to record with component, so this will help with not having to get up.

Top Bottom