• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

We Record Your Replays - Helpers Welcome.

D

Deleted member

Got a new computer and my new component cable (My other one would freeze). Gonna start recording again.

T25XL

Smash Journeyman
thanx for the replays, and I don't think there have been any other requests lately, just me. I'll be back soon with more replays for u or someone to record. Thanx again!

D

Deleted member

Wait, you can't download them? It should be free. I think you have to make an account and you get the ability to basic download.
And Mediafire can't upload files large than 200 mb so videos have to be uploaded somewhere else.
Yoshq, what should I use for this since mediafire doesn't upload very large files?

T25XL

Smash Journeyman
nvm, Ididn't make the accoun t and I still got the downloads, it's all cool
also I got another 2 replays I want u to record, that cool?

SpiderMad

Smash Master
D

Deleted member

Oh and I should probably mention this, I'm only really recording on weekends. I can't multi-task in the week. So I'll get T25XL's done and then yours Spider Mad.

T25XL

Smash Journeyman
Hey dude, don't record those replays yet, if u already have, that's ok. I'm gonna bring a bigger batch of replays including those two. So do hoes first and then afterwards mine cause I have quite a bit. I'll give u the link when I have the replays ready, just ignore the other link

SpiderMad

Smash Master
How many of mine did you finish so far? I have another texture for the rest if you didn't do them all which would be super awesome and grateful to have!

Texture
http://www.mediafire.com/?nud9ih3cew5gd72 (rename it to just FitDiddy00.pcs)
here's what it looks like

Battleportrait for it (replace it over the other one I gave in the folder ""private\wii\app\RSBE\pf\info\portrite"")
http://www.mediafire.com/?jtnr4tu4xixd6fa

Also replace (or rename your original to something) your FitMotionEtc.pac with this (take off the extra words I have on the file name)
http://www.mediafire.com/?ezecxql9swjrgh9

D

Deleted member

I got a few recordings into spidermad, I guess I'll just do those over though because it was only 2.
oh and T25XL go ahead.

D

Deleted member

Uhh, Spidermad, what were you playing on for your GCT? It keeps desyncing for whichever one I use.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
P:M 2.5b Wifi version, which matches did you test? Where you watching the two you already recorded or is it desyncing now that you put the other texture and files in?

It's possible the FitMotionEtc.pac is desyncing it, but I'm pretty sure it shouldn't since I just replaced his gun's texture. Are you sure you renamed it if you put it in by taking off the extra words I had at the end? If you didn't his move animations would be the same as Brawl's, and Up-taunt would be the same and not the Ball Juggling one P:M gave him. You also don't have to delete your original but just put (original) at the end of its name so it doesn't load but you still keep it safe in your folder.

What were the two stages

D

Deleted member

Uhh, I used the wifi version on all of them and they desynced. It was fairly obvious because you used random moves off stage and each game ended in less than a minute.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
That was only with the texture replaced or with the FitMotionEtc.pac replaced as well?

SpiderMad

Smash Master
my stuff as the newest: texture, Battle Portrait, and FitMotionEtc.pac? Did you change the names of the FitMotion and Texture or you just inserted them?

D

Deleted member

I changed the names. Ugh, let me deal with this tomorrow, I must of done something wrong.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Oh I know what it is

I used a 1 f-r-a-m-e buffer, which buffer isn't in the offline version. So if you downloaded the offline version and only replaced it with the Wifi .gct then the crew mode is still over the buffer option (which is a menu file, not located in the .gct). I don't know the specific menu file to upload for you, so you'll have to sadly download the whole Wifi package.

D

Deleted member

Well, I guess its not my fault. Sorry I didn't get that all done this weekend.

T25XL

Smash Journeyman
Alright, well here's my replays. Sorry it took so long for me to give u the link. I was way more busy than I thought. This is the biggest batch of replays so do it over the weekend, I don't mind.

http://www.mediafire.com/?a20nbw1g0lcurug

There u go, it's 18 replays, lol. Have fun cause a lot of em I do well in. And there's some messing around at the beginning, I'm gonna edit that out so I can post it on youtube, cause it take slong for every1 to die, lol

D

Deleted member

Oh boy, rendering ahoy ;_;
This will take a while. (I have the middle school equivalent of "finals" for middle school so thats why I'm recording on weekends for now)

T25XL

Smash Journeyman
lol, well I'm cool with it since I don't need it now. thanx for doing this man, I really appreciate it, I gtg for now. Have a great day!

T25XL

Smash Journeyman
btw, this is really important: Is it possible for u, Zach, to make it into mp4 format, cause I wanna use these to make a combo video. If it isn't it's ok. I just need em mp4 since Windows movie maker won't load wmv format

D

Deleted member

Okay... Uhh... I'll have to test some stuff in sony vegas.
(Does this mean I have to change stuff with the old 2 replays you had recorded?)

T25XL

Smash Journeyman
he did, but he decided to change it with my replays. lol. Don't fret Zach I don't want to make u worry, and the old replays u recorded are fine, I got it to work somehow. But next time, I'll be happy with .mp4, lol

D

Deleted member

wmv is windows media viewer iirc... windows movie maker should be able to open that. (But I don't use something that basic lol)
Spider, they were mp4s when I only recorded the basic file with no editing. Now I edit it and make it not look like a pile of garbage.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Wait so even after you got it to be widescreen and look good for youtube, you decided that it could be even better than that? Does it still look better than the previous on YT? What's the file type if it's not .mp4?

D

Deleted member

.wmv Let me upload a clip of it and show you. (I think I gave you the raw files earlier and those were bad)

D

Deleted member

http://youtu.be/UddIKVpu59o
Sorry for double post.
Oh and SpiderMad, if you recorded the replays with a 1 frame buffer, then I don't know how I could change settings so the replays would do the same. I don't think I can record those. :/ Were some of them non 1 frame buffer?

SpiderMad

Smash Master
They all had 1 frame buffer, the last time you recorded the 5 matches before they had 1 frame buffer as well and worked. Did you download the Wifi Set and try or you still have the Full set only with a switched .gct?

Top Bottom