• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

We might be missing some things.

Shin_Mazinkaiser

Smash Journeyman
I noticed most other characters have a video thread of sorts.

Why is there no Ganon vid thread?

Are there not that many P:M Ganon players who post vids?

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
You've succeeded with your dacus when you slide on a ridiculous distance when performing your Usmash.

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
Ah, those melee players :awesome:

1-Dash
2-Dash attack using Cstick down
3-input up on analog stick + A or Z (attack or grab)

The secret is that step 3 must be performed almost instantly after step 2.
It helps to start holding the analog stick up between steps 1 and 2, so that you just have to input Cstick down and A/Z right after that.

Shin_Mazinkaiser

Smash Journeyman
Ah, those melee players :awesome:

1-Dash
2-Dash attack using Cstick down
3-input up on analog stick + A or Z (attack or grab)

The secret is that step 3 must be performed almost instantly after step 2.
It helps to start holding the analog stick up between steps 1 and 2, so that you just have to input Cstick down and A/Z right after that.
Thanks a lot. I'll get to practicing this right away.

And just so you know, I'm not a melee player. I started with this game :drohyou:

Nail.exe

Smash Cadet
So, I'm a bit new to these forums, so I'm curious, are these kinds of threads just for posting videos that you've played in / recorded, or are they for character videos in general? I've only played in a few college tournaments, but I do main the pimp king G-Dorf, so I thought I'd post some videos that went up just a few days ago that I came across.

Bl@ck Chris (Ganon) vs Chaser (DK)

Bl@ck Chris (Ganon) vs Dr. PeePee (Ike)

Also, all the PM videos with Kage are worth watching, but I won't post those here because he needs to contribute to this forum as opposed to spending all his time on the Melee forum.

Top Bottom