• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

We D Tier Now

Superw0rri0

Smash Ace
THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND OUR TRUE POTENTIAL!!!!

But srsly though Doc is better than this...
We're not representing enough

schmooblidon

Smash Journeyman
I was expecting him to be voted worse tbh, seems the doc is overrated mentality didnt rub onto top players too much. people vote with representation at the front of their mind, so the only thing this tells me is people aren't seeing enough docs. there are very few people i think are even qualified to rate 26 characters effectively.

JipC

Smash Journeyman
Really? I was just glad to see he was above Luigi and Yoshi. Ganon over Mario was such a **** move though lol. I'll try to have faith and say they knew what they were doing but I mean..... I just dont see it, nope.

Superw0rri0

Smash Ace
lolI just realized they put doc over ganon... like wtf... ganon just gets wrecked soooo much harder by every top tier character more so than Doc... Doc has a favorable match up against ganon... wtf

tsm2k420XX

Smash Cadet
Doc is super underrated imo, but I'm hoping the next shroomed comes along. If Abate got top 8 at tbh5, there's no reason a doc can't get the same results. (Not taking anything away from abate, he definitely played amazing at big house)

JipC

Smash Journeyman
lolI just realized they put doc over ganon... like wtf... ganon just gets wrecked soooo much harder by every top tier character more so than Doc... Doc has a favorable match up against ganon... wtf
Maybe you mislooked, he's below Doc
He's still above Mario though, which is dumb but makes sense given Mario results vs Ganon results (both have mediocre results but I guess Ganon's are slightly less mediocre)

Uchihadark7

Smash Journeyman
Well Dr. Mario has hardly been represented ever since Shroomed quit him. I think he's at least B tier though because he's just as good if not better than Samus and Pikachu.

Top Bottom