We can hit out of Up B now!?

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
So, wanna confirm what I thought I just saw... can we hit out of our Up B right now!? Cause that's what it looked like to me. If so, that's a major buff and possibly even a great way to land KOs on top!

yknowlikenia

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW 5495 6606 4304
i believe a lot of characters can, now! did you find video footage of diddy hitting out of up B? i can't find anything...

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
i believe a lot of characters can, now! did you find video footage of diddy hitting out of up B? i can't find anything...

Around 6:25, check closely. I suspect Diddy hitting Ike with a B Air right after Up B... but I could be wrong honestly.

What I did notice however, is that N Air apperantly hits harder and has more range, something I always wanted for that move <3

Last edited:

yknowlikenia

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW 5495 6606 4304
Around 6:25, check closely. I suspect Diddy hitting Ike with a B Air right after Up B... but I could be wrong honestly.

What I did notice however, is that N Air apperantly hits harder and has more range, something I always wanted for that move <3
ah... bad news, watching it back a few times, diddy grabs the ledge with his up B, before jumping up and hitting ike :(

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
ah... bad news, watching it back a few times, diddy grabs the ledge with his up B, before jumping up and hitting ike :(
That's sharp. Well, at least we can still be content knowing Diddy's toolkit is still powerful all over. It seems he's even faster in the air however, so that's a good buff.

Spatman

Smash Ace
bad news? it would have been completely broken and nonsense, especially on a character who is already very very strong

Top Bottom