• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

We can hit out of Up B now!?

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
So, wanna confirm what I thought I just saw... can we hit out of our Up B right now!? Cause that's what it looked like to me. If so, that's a major buff and possibly even a great way to land KOs on top!

yknowlikenia

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW 5495 6606 4304
i believe a lot of characters can, now! did you find video footage of diddy hitting out of up B? i can't find anything...

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
i believe a lot of characters can, now! did you find video footage of diddy hitting out of up B? i can't find anything...

Around 6:25, check closely. I suspect Diddy hitting Ike with a B Air right after Up B... but I could be wrong honestly.

What I did notice however, is that N Air apperantly hits harder and has more range, something I always wanted for that move <3

Last edited:

yknowlikenia

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW 5495 6606 4304
Around 6:25, check closely. I suspect Diddy hitting Ike with a B Air right after Up B... but I could be wrong honestly.

What I did notice however, is that N Air apperantly hits harder and has more range, something I always wanted for that move <3
ah... bad news, watching it back a few times, diddy grabs the ledge with his up B, before jumping up and hitting ike :(

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
ah... bad news, watching it back a few times, diddy grabs the ledge with his up B, before jumping up and hitting ike :(
That's sharp. Well, at least we can still be content knowing Diddy's toolkit is still powerful all over. It seems he's even faster in the air however, so that's a good buff.

Spatman

Smash Ace
bad news? it would have been completely broken and nonsense, especially on a character who is already very very strong

Top Bottom