• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WC? SSB players p2p

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master
Ever since I moved back out to Edmonton, I haven't been able to get many games in. Where do all the WC nerds hang out?

Essentially, I'm looking for people to p2p with wc or ec, idc. HOPEFULLY 3 frames or less.

Morin0

Smash Lord
This is the part where you find out that the online WC scene is a desolate wasteland. The few players that manage to survive are at the mercy of the EC overlords.

In alll seriousness, there's no real place where we congregate. The only online players in the WC are: Hipstur, Cestus, Isai (only on Tuesdays sometimes), me, Kabal, Bane, Mariguas, and Amon Amarth. Out of all of these players, the only real active ones are Mariguas and I, but my mexinet is bad, so maybe just Mariguas?

Last edited:

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master
I'm looking for players to SSB with. Not many people on server p2p anymore, skype groups are pretty useless, and the irc died while I had no computer..?

Playing with 5-6 frames on FU? I'd rather just not.

Morin0

Smash Lord
Tims and Dale are right up there with Master Whoods on figuring out who da *** they are

Last edited:

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
Ever since I moved back out to Edmonton, I haven't been able to get many games in. Where do all the WC nerds hang out?

Essentially, I'm looking for people to p2p with wc or ec, idc. HOPEFULLY 3 frames or less.
Wait so you moved back to Wc. I was thinking you where only there for a month or something :). Anyway sorry I never got back to you on FB about playing been so busy with work and all that. We should plan to play soon hit me up on PM also I will talk to Kefit and see if he would be willing to fire up some p2p with ya too.

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master
chicago for p2p is not bad(2 frames for me). I get 4 frames on server, not really willing to 1v1 iun that, although ill do teams there.

caneut

Smash Ace
yo boom u get 3 frames with me down here in georgia you should dale me and gav

Last edited:
Top Bottom