• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WBR Ruleset 1.0: Jungle Japes ~3 Day Deadline - Discuss B4 Voting!

Jungle Japes

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
DISCUSS THE STAGE BEFORE VOTING!

Ok everyone, here's a stage vote for Jungle Japes. Vote Starter, Counterpick, or Banned. Stages need a 2/3 (66%) majority to be primarily in that category. If the vote is split (such as 50% Starter 50% Counterpick) then the stage will be in the Starter/Counterpick section.

Notes about Jungle Japes

-Klap Trap (which kills at most percents above 0) comes every 10 seconds on the dot
-Tall ceiling

Poll Deadline: 3 days

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Don't see any reason to ban it. Falco ***** there, but so what? That's why it's a CP.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
falco and jiggs love this stage

its just uber gay getting hit near the water from the opponent and getting klapp'd unexpectedly

im not sure if this should be counter or banned tbh

the fact that there's no ledge snapping in b+ could make the klap trap shenanigans even worse

Veril

Frame Savant
<3 This stage is awesome. Bias, whatever (Its my favorite... I will CP this every set unless its banned or the other person plays Falco). Good thing there's no good reason to ban it or I might be faced with some kinda dilemma ;p

Seriously, the klaptrap comes every 10 seconds on the 7. Its totally predictable and avoidable. I don't get KOed by it unless I get spiked DIRECTLY into it, in which case I may have died anyone from having gotten spiked into the water (pretty dangerous situation anywhere really).

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Too easy for characters like MK and Jiggs to plank. MK's uair goes through any of the bottom platforms, according to my chibosource, and the klap trap doesn't stop such shenanigans because it only shows up between ledges.

Also, a giant 1 hit KO hitbox goes under the stage every 9 seconds or so. Not competitively viable IMO.

Top Bottom