• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ways to easily setup Jab Locks

Liex Link

Smash Apprentice
What I like to do to setup easy is to hit him/her with the boomerang aimed downwards. When their right next too you. It brings enough force to send the enemy downwards without sending him/her flying. I didn't create this, I forgot where I got it from.

ArdeS

Smash Journeyman
What I like to do to setup easy is to hit him/her with the boomerang aimed downwards. When their right next too you. It brings enough force to send the enemy downwards without sending him/her flying. I didn't create this, I forgot where I got it from.
I read this five times and I'm still not sure what to make of it. :dizzy:
You're talking about the simple throw-your-boomerang-at-melee-range setup right?

Twilght Link

Smash Journeyman
What I like to do to setup easy is to hit him/her with the boomerang aimed downwards when their right next to you. It brings enough force to send the enemy downwards without sending him/her flying. I didn't create this, I forgot where I got it from.
^fixed for grammar

this is basic Link knowledge but i give you an A for effort

mackman

Smash Cadet
Sometimes when I'm on the ledge, I do the ledge-hop>boomerang>jab lock. It's unexpected, but due to the lag of the rang it can be fatal if your opponent anticipates it.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
I will update this with ledge falls, second hit fairs, etc.

If you have anything not mentioned, make a video (at least -decent- quality) and post it.

If it requires a slant (I know a few that do) please mention so.

If it requires special conditions, (% ranges, fast fallers, heavyweights, light weights, etc.) mention that as well.

I plan to make more detailed.

tl;dr

Found new ways.

Top Bottom