• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wave-Psi?

usernamecloi

Smash Cadet
It's basically just a waveshine but with Psi-Magnet

I wanted to know any info on this, I usually like to know the timing/frame data stuff on it.

any info on it guys?

Jamwa

Smash Champion
It'd be called a Wagnet or a Wave-Mag if anything
Wave-Psi is like every B move he has (excluding OU)

usernamecloi

Smash Cadet
well what are the infos on some timing? can anyone pls give us
i really mess up the timing on it

MysteryRevengerson

IT'S A MYSTERY TO ALL
well what are the infos on some timing? can anyone pls give us
i really mess up the timing on it
It's simple. You can only jump after you release the Magnet. So basically you can hold Magnet as long as you like, and once you release you can jump. The frames and everything can be found in the frame data thread.

_slydz

Smash Rookie
You can jump cancel psi magnet after the release hitbox disappears, which only exists for one frame. If you hold the magnet, you can jump cancel on the frame after you release B (if you release B and press jump on the same frame, it won't work). If you just tap B to get a quick magnet, you can jump cancel as early as frame 8.

usernamecloi

Smash Cadet
ohh, thats why when I play wolf then go back to lucas my timing gets messed up

by how much though?

_slydz

Smash Rookie
It really depends on how fast you are with waveshining. You can pretty much waveshine as fast as you can do the input, but with Lucas's magnet you have to wait for the startup animation to finish, as well as the first frame of the release animation.

usernamecloi

Smash Cadet
well as far as i know, you can jump at out shine at frame 4

witch lucas i think its 8 or 9

Top Bottom