• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WATO/CFL HALLOWEEN SMASHFEST!!!! yay - 10/31/08!!!

actionblackbird

Smash Journeyman
I donno, I might go I might not go.
I really got better and today I got some new suicidal tricks on my sleeve among new combos XP.

~Can Action B. Surpass the nastiness known as Scar? The return of Man of Action~

A.B

P.S: I need someone to pick up mah Tv/cube for inetz tommorow.

actionblackbird

Smash Journeyman
WELL ACTION BAst@ rd is a random name from the great and epic raw & random show of shin Chan!!!!! so i guess thats what we should expect from him

I created the name NOT because of Shin chan, I din't knew about chin chan till someone told me to.

And no I don't go "Action B@stard, Ba@stard pawwnnchh" while doing some random movement :p.

hmm..Popeye is lucas...donno...stil name juggling for brawl

Flamin Roy

Smash Ace
I created the name NOT because of Shin chan, I din't knew about chin chan till someone told me to.

And no I don't go "Action B@stard, Ba@stard pawwnnchh" while doing some random movement :p.

hmm..Popeye is lucas...donno...stil name juggling for brawl
well i didn't know but your name is still cool to me like that guy-----:goomba:

Top Bottom