• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Watchmen

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Wasn't bad. The music director needs to be put out of his misery, more than anything.

All in all, while some parts of the movie were painful to watch, others were very faithful, and I greatly enjoyed them.

I really don't care for the altered ending.
It's not so much that there's no more monster, it's that Dan is suddenly so indignantly enraged, as opposed to just resigned.

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
sucked.
jsut saw it.

ending was so horrible, parts of the movie weren't in the comic but that was to be expected.

nonetheless Rorschach is still ze best.

Finch

Smash Lord
Movie was incredible. The changed falling action was a little inferior, but overall, especially some specific things that Zach Snyder added in there, it's a really ****ing good movie and good adaptation of the comic.

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
i really enjoyed the movie, some die hard watchmen readers might have caught some mess ups in the movie and disliked it. but i enjoyed myself thoroughly. three hours very well spent.

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
nostalgic flashbacks are too good

i tried watching the movie before reading the novel (though I read the summary on wikipedia....)

Did you guys see the trailer at the end for "Watchmen II: Rorschach is Back"?

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
turned out just as I thought it would...

I loved it. I knew people would hate it. I can see why. I still like it. Was everything I wanted in a movie edition, except no Nite Owl 1 getting killed by punks.

But I liked Spiderman 3 even though it was garbage, so don't listen to me.

People who just flat out say it sucked, is there opinion. In my opinion, those people have no idea what the **** to think about movies. Sorry if I come across a little angry.

lw0nderbreadl

Smash Ace
the movie was great, ive never read the comics though, but yea it kept me on my toes from beggining to end

Top Bottom