• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WARNING NEW CHALEENGER APPROACHING pokemon ranger!

shadowkid17

Smash Rookie
Ridley, Ray01, I dk Bout that one. Waluigi would be cool, but I like luigi myself.

Tyrannotaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Tyrannotaur
3DS FC
1075-0952-5696
You know I consider myself a big Pokémon fan.. but I hated Pokémon ranger. Such a frustrating game.

Pichu_815

Smash Apprentice
Possibly the most wtf character out there that could actually work....
Perhaps it could control Plusle in the same way PT controls his Pokemon.
And yet, what would be the point?
There are many Pokemon reps out there that deserve the spot more than Ranger does.

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
You know I consider myself a big Pokémon fan.. but I hated Pokémon ranger. Such a frustrating game.
I actually enjoyed Pokemon Ranger...although I am also in college so it was probably easier for me than it was for the younger fans (not to imply you are a little kid). I bought it thinking i was paying 20 bucks (used) for manaphy, but it was actually a fun game.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Must have been better than Pokémon Link at least >_>

Lunick

Lunick is the male Ranger from Pokémon Ranger and will always have his Minun as his handy companion even if you pick Solana. Lunick is a Pokémon Ranger. As the game isn't released in Australia yet I don't know much about it :/

Solana

Solana is the female Ranger from Pokémon Ranger and will always have her Plusle as her handy companion even if you pick Lunick. Solana seems to be the more popular of the two having made several anime apperances, in her first appearance she was helping Ash, May, Brock and the kid noone likes help an injured Celebi she then meets up with Ash and his friends (and May's brother with no Pokémon because he's a loser) in the episode Pokémon Ranger - Deoxys Crisis! where the get involved in an incident with the legendary space Pokémon Deoxys.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
B - Capture Stlyer Ground - Solana (who is the default, Lunick is a costume change) throws her Capture Styler foward which can either hook onto a foe and damage him with rock type moves or fall to the ground and leave a trail of rocks behind, if you fall onto the rocks you get damage, you must jump over them. They last for about 10 seconds.

B ^ - Capture Styler Gust - Solana uses her capture styler on herself pointing it towards herself and blowing upwards into the wind. On some levels such as the Pokémon Stadium 2 Flying field it has extra wind so she goes twice as high but on normal fields she goes the regular height. If she does hit a foe it does minimal damage to them.

B > - Capture Styler Psychic - Solana uses her Capture Styler on her foes expelling a purple like cloud which will paralise foes if they touch it. They can't move for 5 seconds, each second that goes by it does 5% damage, it has very small reach.

B V - GO PLUSLE - Solana throws out her Pokéball with her very own Plusle. This gives her a "new moveset" ala Sheik but doesn't actually transform her.

B ^ - Cross - Plusle jumps up really high and Solana jumps up to follow him. She grabs onto his feet, if anyone else touches Plusle while he is up there they get zapped with electricity. Plusle has a slow falling rate whilst doing this move, and I mean very small.

B > - Spark - Solana instructs her Plusle to do spark. Plusle tackles his foe in front with an electric shock, this does about 15-20% damage and may paralize you however Plusle will not stop until it hits something whether it's a wall, foe, AT or Pokémon from a Pokéball.

B - Discharge - Solana uses her Capture Styler to get Plusle to use Discharge, which stuns foes for 10 seconds but does no actual damage, during this time they cannot move at all, after it wares off for about 5 extra seconds they will be slower than normal.

B v - RETURN PLUSLE - Solana brings out her Pokéball and returns Plusle to return to her regular moveset.

NOTE: During the time when Plusle is out then it acts like Nana does for the Ice Climbers when not instructed to do anything.

Costumes:
Red: Solana (Default)
Black: Solana has a Black Jacket and her Plusle is like a shadow Pokemon.
White: Solana has a White Jacket and boots and her Plusle is a darker Red (shiny)
Blue: Lunick (but with Blue Jacket) has Minun instead of Plusle.
Green: Lunick has a Green Jacket and boot and his Minun is shiny (Green)
Yellow: Lunick has a Yellow Jacket and boots and a Pichu instead of Minun.

Taunt one: Solana plays with her Capture Styler before putting it away.
Taunt two: Solana smiles and winks (like all stupid girls do in "anime")
Taunt three: Solana does the horribly cliche peace sign.

Winning Pose 1: She grabs Plusle and hugs him.
Winning Pose 2: She jumps up and yells I did it! Plusle yells it's name.
Winning Pose 3: She giggles and smiles, with Plusle also giggling.

Losing Pose 1: She returns Plusle to his Pokeball and sulks.
Losing Pose 2: She claps with a solemn look on her face.
Losing Pose 3: She turns around and starts to cry.

Also she would be voiced by Rhonda Krempa.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Pokemon Ranger? who is he? o_0

**edit** nevermind but still he should probaly be Pkmn Trainer's alternate costume

Top Bottom