• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wario's tiny bike.

PKNintendo

Smash Master
Wario's bike is actually a magical bike. It doesn't appear out of nowhere. Wario takes a small bike from his pocket and hops on. Pretty cool if you ask me.

PS: This topic is a test, many people have been flaming lately on this board, if you want me to leave, just ask.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
No one is going to ask you to leave unless you flame someone or spam like crazy.

Although, you do have an average of about 30 posts a day...

PKNintendo

Smash Master
how come Ike avatars make things seem more negative. How am I ignorant? Good to see some kindness

BurtonEarny

Smash Ace
You kind of make posts that are either wrong, known, or unneeded... like this for instance. In all seriousness do you think it matters where he gets the bike. I main peach and where toad comes from seems infinatly more interesting... I mean this in complete niceness, just maybe study around and read some content before making threads that may already be made or may not really be true.

Miles.

Smash Champion
I dont post much in the Wario boards but I read them a lot.

You take up space without really bringing much to the table.

Kinda like this thread.

Try to limit yourself to posting when you have something worth saying.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Poor PK Nintendo, even the lurkers get on his case :(

In his defense, he posts constructively in other threads, it's just his own threads that are the spawn of Satan himself, haha.

PKNintendo

Smash Master
... test thread remember. Anyway thanks guys. I think we can be real pals.(serious)

3xSwords

Smash Lord
how come Ike avatars make things seem more negative. How am I ignorant? Good to see some kindness
Well ignorant of the fact that there were very similar threads to the ones you made multiple times. Well as long as you understand that lets be pals. As you aren't spammer on purpose I don't really have anything against you.

TigerWoods

Smash Champion
Wherever you want me to be... If you're female.
I think they all covered it but in complete kindness please post less everyday! I mean unless it is something important you know...Posts with meaning count more than 300 posts that mean Zippo. I forgive the first offence though because I was a spamming noob myself at one point...

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
It's not how much he posts, but the words he posts.

For example:
Wario's bike is actually a magical bike.
Wario rides on a motorcycle, not a bike. You sir do great injustice by calling it a mere "bike".

You gotta notice the little things
:)

Wario Nut

Smash Journeyman
It's not how much he posts, but the words he posts.

For example:

Wario rides on a motorcycle, not a bike. You sir do great injustice by calling it a mere "bike".

You gotta notice the little things
:)
Wario rides a chopper, not a motorcycle.(just kidding, it doesn't really matter.)

BurtonEarny

Smash Ace
I still think finding out where peach's toad comes from is more imperative... jp lol

matthewmilad

Smash Journeyman
Time to feed the troll. Yes, that's right. Go eat a poison mushroom, use your bike, spin out on it. Then wait to grow again, and then get back on the bike with your side B and see what happens. That's basically what Wario does at regular size anyway.

Top Bottom