• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wario's Final Smash

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Well, I was surprised. When I first saw it, I thought "Oh crap. Wario in Spandex. I can't look." But then I thought "Hey, Nintedo doesn't want to scar the people of America, right?" So I scrolled down. I was expecting the Atomic Fart, but Warioman seems like a good FS.

And I will definitely ride the bike.

motherfan

Smash Journeyman
The details were pretty vague in this update. Judging by how other 'transformations' other than Samus state that their transformation form's time is limited, which is absent in these details.

He gains speed power but loses control which seems like a fair trade off like any 'real' transformation (Samus losing power and stamina for speed and recovery). Anyone reading this should take this with a grain of salt, but my assumption is that this is a different character, like how Samus is to Zero Suit Samus.
I was thinking it was a more Bowser/Giga-Bowser type deal.

Gerudo Warrior

Smash Master
the bike will still be usefull. if you need to get to the other side of the stage you bike it. then you dismount. it still travelling across the gound when you dismount. so lets assume this does some good knock back as seen it the pic when wario is mounted on it. you dismount and go to a Fair or start a combo? while the bike while the bike is acting as an impediment while speeding across the ground. it could be used to get the foe off gaurd

ripman3

Smash Journeyman
I don't know quite how powerful it is yet, so idk if its safe to assume if it will be timed like bowsers or permanent like samuses.

Still, It looks awesome.

skyblue

Smash Apprentice
Phew. This is much better than an atomic fart. Good Final Smash.

I can just imagine using the bike as Warioman across the Bridge of Eldin. How fast would that take? 3 seconds? That sounds amazing.

Darkraid

Smash Champion
It's not a different moveset, just the same moves with stronger power. It will also not be permanent like gigabowser.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Wario-Man's moves have way greater priority than before and he does have some new abilities along with his high powered ones.

WarioII

Smash Apprentice
me too!
it looks as if this is a bit after the shoulder charge, so i hope that the moment he executes it his shoulder gets huge like it used to.

edit: i made a wario man sig for all us wario fans.

im lovin the sig man thanks for makin it its very cool im also lovin the wario man transformation that he does its just so wario im glad they didnt do an atomic fart because it would of disgusted me warioman is so unique and cool im glad they went with that it has cemented wario as my main ALL HAIL WARIO MAN!

MirageofMadness

Smash Journeyman
i think it looks kinda gay
wow, comments like this make people look reeeeally stupid. Believe it or not, gay people are on these forums, also (not to mention, calling things "gay" makes you sound like an F***ing 5th grader-- who even says that anymore??)

On a more on-topic note- thanks to those who told about Wario Man's origins... I was wondering myself. I definitely don't think it is a "permanent" transformation, because then wthere would be nothing spectacular about it. The FS's are supposed to be a powerful super-attack, and Samus has just that when she releases her Zero Laser, which is followed up by her transformation into Zamus, which trades her harder hits with speed and agility. Wario's transformation must be temporary because he doesnt have a big "super" move... so its natural to assume that it's just thats his moves are all beefed up for a while until his time runs out, and reverts to regualr Wario.

RoxasXIII

Smash Journeyman
the update for w fs was really broad, and kinda confusing. srry, i may very well be ********, but could someone better explain his fs, or, at least how you thought it would work and whatnot?

Pkm_trainer09

Smash Apprentice
so wait, he has the runnig shoulder attack. Is that his runnig A, because i thought that was the trip and slide on the ground attack from the 2nd movie. The only other attack it could be is his regular b, like in the old wario land games.

Formula1

Smash Apprentice
That Wario Man Sig reminds me of a very rememberable German Dictator,
Take a guess....
I'll give you a hint

It rhymes with
Pitler

edracon

Smash Cadet
i will use DOWN+B when i get this powerup. as it will be even stronger than before!!!!! (DOWN+B is Wario Waft, it charges when you dont use it)

Smashbros_7

Smash Ace
The very first time I saw Wario-man was in Wario Ware inc. twisted for the gba. This was when Wario accidentally went into a strange machine.

NintendoFan963

Smash Cadet
The very first time I saw Wario-man was in Wario Ware inc. twisted for the gba. This was when Wario accidentally went into a strange machine.

Yeah, that was Wario-Man's first appearance. His only other appearance was in WarioWare: Touched for the DS

NintendoFan963

Smash Cadet
In the US yes but in Japan, Twisted came out October 14th, 2004 and Touched came out December 2nd, 2004

Top Bottom