• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wario's CromSlide

DrakeRowan

Just call me "Rowan"
3DS FC
3668-9905-1901
Here's something fairly interesting if you didn't already know:

During the initial hit frame of Wario's dash attack if you immediately input an UPsmash, Wario will cancel his dash attack lag and immediately go into his UPsmash attack. This has to be done as soon as you connect with your opponent during the initial frames of the dash attack.

This can also be done straight from a dash attack without hitting the opponent and it'll cause Wario to slide just a bit farther as if he was doing it straight from a dash. The timing for this is harder but it'll be icing on a cake with practice.. You can tell if you done right when you hear 2 grunts from Wario instead of 1 if the sound is on. I honestly think doing an UpSmash from a dash as sufficient enough (and WAY easier) then this, but w/e floats your boat.

At first at thought there was no use for this since Wario's DashAttack pop's the target upwards out of his UpSmashes hitbox (I was only able to hit a 0% Bowser with the final hit of the attack. =/..) but it's actually fairly useful in mindgame's.

Falco and Snake can do this as well. (and it's much more useful for both. *ESPECIALLY for Snake.) There's a thread on the Snake forums about his version here if your interested. http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=152875.

Top Bottom