• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wario's bike size change? Glitch?

heytallman

CTALL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZrRxcKRC10

I tested out other items, like the capsule and the pokeball, but this doesn't happen to them. Whenever any character is big (via a super mushroom) and they pick up Wario's bike, the bike gets really big, and it gets really small when a character gets a poison mushroom. It's pretty worthless, but it's interesting nonetheless. This also needs to be tried with Samus' armor when she becomes ZSS.

sammitch

Smash Rookie
I'm sure it would do the same thing to peach and any one else that has throwable objects as moves.

Since the bike is a move and not technically an item (it becomes one), that's why it does this.

Christopher Rodriguez

The illest Project M Bowser
Pretty sure its not a glitch, this was like that in melee at times too. Why would they want a mini character hauling around a giant bike and vice versa anyways =P

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
funny, I was just about to make a topic like this.

but anyway, it makes sense, they were learning from their mistakes in the past. in melee, Peach was throwing around a humongous turnip even after she turned small. I wouldn't consider it a glitch.

Top Bottom